Page 170 of 252 FirstFirst ... 70120160167168169170171172173180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    As it was said earlier, weak stance is vastly more useful, as it will actualy net you more damage if you can hit several mobs at once with a wand on the right element (not too hard with new wand Element change ring)

TE/BR is typically specced around T-ATK due to having powerful techs and maximize bow use if you want to use one. But yeah, you're better off going TE/HU if you go melee only. In this case you can focus either on T or S-ATK, that's really up to you.

If you go S-ATK mag, be sure to save at least 30 points or so in T-ATK since a vast majority of endgame wands require a lot of T-ATK to be equipped, and these 30 points will allow yo to equip even Austere or Gix at lv 75 without racking up every class bonus out there.
    Yes I already have the element change ring, it is very helpful to avoid a expensive rainbow set. If you see my last comment I explained why I do not use weak stance, but yeah it is like you said; weak stance is vastly more useful. Is really a shame I am not able to use it.

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Apostosis View Post
    "I play Hu as a tank"
    Your hunter skill tree might be a main tank, but I imagine it has most of the necessary skills a sub hunter tree would want for techer. If you can, you should post your /hu tree. Maybe your /br tree too.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

The only things I really notice myself missing using my main Hu/Fi tree is maxed Fury Combo, some IW or NGU points, and Step Advance,

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Your hunter skill tree might be a main tank, but I imagine it has most of the necessary skills a sub hunter tree would want for techer. If you can, you should post your /hu tree. Maybe your /br tree too.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

The only things I really notice myself missing using my main Hu/Fi tree is maxed Fury Combo, some IW or NGU points, and Step Advance,
    Here is the skill tree of each of my classes. Prepare to feel bad for me. XD

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...BqsnorAHX00008

Ah, I see your point. xD /Br it is then!

Which want do I need to grind for? Gix or the Vegas one? Vegas wand has literal 0 parties but Ulti Amu has plenty of parties and can get the CF done pretty quickly.

sorry noob question

if i play te/br with wand smack(wand gear/wandlover)
    should i put S atk affix or T atk, for unit and wand
    and mag too

thanks
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Which want do I need to grind for? Gix or the Vegas one? Vegas wand has literal 0 parties but Ulti Amu has plenty of parties and can get the CF done pretty quickly.
    I would go with The Form (Vegas). Don't run exploration, try riding quests. You should find more people there

Quote Originally Posted by eroxaz View Post
    sorry noob question

if i play te/br with wand smack(wand gear/wandlover)
    should i put S atk affix or T atk, for unit and wand
    and mag too

thanks
    TAtk for /BR is your best bet.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

T-Atk for Te/Br and Te/Fi due to higher multipliers for tech damage, so the primary focus is to exploit the wand explosions and zanverse. At the moment only Te/Hu runs S-Atk.

But if you are playing Te/Br you honestly should have weak stance, you'll be hurting your own damage by choosing average over it especially due to the element weakness being easier to match with the L ring.

i been farming for emilia´s rod and im only 2 CO away fron the last 2 for +35, i noticed that this rod is equipable by techers, does anyone has discovered if this rod might have some actual use for TE´s mains?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

So much of our damage is based on wand smacking that I don't think it would be useful to us. If we were stuck purely casting on Te, we would be better served with Rikauteri.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)