Page 78 of 252 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188128178 ... LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Just found this from rare Gal Gryphon. Don't mind the element I picked, personal bias >_>

Spoiler!

Latents
    1: On attack at very close range 15% crit 6% power (lv1)
    2: On attack at medium range 25% crit 5% power (lv1)

1384 S-atk and 1349 T-atk base at+10 Don't have any more Lamba Grinders so can't check beyond level 1.

How does this fare for melee techers?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

The close range potential gives 25% more crit rate and 12% damage at level 3. Strictly for melee, it's better than Ares since it has a slightly higher damage bonus and it doesn't depend on PB. It'd be much worse for techs though, since they could easily be out of melee range a lot of the time, and that counts for Zanverse too. Given a choice between that and Ares, I'd take Ares, but sadly there is no choice and you get what you're given.

Edit: Wait, it requires 450 DEX? Hallelujah! Another S-ATK mag equippable wand. Based on that, I will amend my above statement. Ares would be my preferred choice for TE/BR and TE/FI, but Fianisu wins for TE/HU.
    Last edited by Rayden; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:35 PM.

Wand Whacking Addict

Ye, the gryphon wand looks quite decent for strike-focused te/hu, higher stats than slave cross and without the high TAtt req.

Potential looks serviceable, with 75% crit and a 12% boost to crit damage, although it requires full investment into shifta crit and fury crit.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

Wait, I thought the damage bonus applied to non criticals as well. Is that wrong?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Should I get the Techer sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Just found this from rare Gal Gryphon. Don't mind the element I picked, personal bias >_>

Spoiler!

Latents
    1: On attack at very close range 15% crit 6% power (lv1)
    2: On attack at medium range 25% crit 5% power (lv1)

1384 S-atk and 1349 T-atk base at+10 Don't have any more Lamba Grinders so can't check beyond level 1.

How does this fare for melee techers?
    Holy shit. I need this wand.

Wand Whacking Addict

Pretty sure the damage bonus is only on crits, otherwise it'd outclass ares in every way possible, which even for SEGA is a bit early a power creep.
    Ship 02
    Ziyon
    62/30/42/58/55/75/75/55

It's straight on damage in terms of range, the critical percentages are just a bonus.
    The fighter weapons definitely outclass the Ares for this weapon series.
    Can't say the same for any other weapon types since a majority of weapons have both decent close-range and mid-range attacks.
    If you're that dedicated to only smacking with the wand and not casting with it from time to time beyond close-range, it does outclass Ares.

But no, 13* weapons are still pretty balanced amongst each other except for Slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's straight on damage in terms of range, the critical percentages are just a bonus.
    The fighter weapons definitely outclass the Ares for this weapon series.
    Can't say the same for any other weapon types since a majority of weapons have both decent close-range and mid-range attacks.
    If you're that dedicated to only smacking with the wand and not casting with it from time to time beyond close-range, it does outclass Ares.

But no, 13* weapons are still pretty balanced amongst each other except for Slaves.
    I don't see any use in casting as a melee techer whatsoever when you have melee weapons with ranged options, I see no reason why you would ever do so for direct offensive damage.

Because not everyone plays Te/Hu, it's that simple.