Page 131 of 252 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2517

I can't believe people still get this argumentative about PSO2 of all things. It's crazy.

Nothing is more flammable than techer's sub and zanverus discussion and FiTe.

I'd rather ague about game mechanics, which is more unique and interesting than most action games out there, than what accessories go better with mah loli or some sort since mah loli is perfect atm.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    since mah loli is perfect atm.
    You know it, B.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Also, crafted Nazan and Zonde gave rikauteri even more flexibility and spells to work with .Type 0 Nazan x2 with proper spacing makes for very decent banish combos (better damage + possibility to combo from range, but needs positioning/good manual aim and multi-hit tech means worse against very mobile enemies, but so far everything that is weak to wind is too slow for it to be an issue)
    Lighting is a FO element, so TE doesn't really care, Type 0 doesn't work on vardhas, misses on everything that is faster than a snail (ok this might kind of suck in the end) BUT I find Type 0 Zonde x2 awesome for banish combos. if you can find the window to use it : when TE/BR can get over 200k from banish combo without hitting specific weak points, without light mastery + ragrants or Lolbarta lucky hit, you know it's at least remotely decent. I'd like to hear other people's opinions about this

If anything I think Rika is actually even more relevant than before
    Concentrated Na-Zan would be better DPS with Banish than T0 Na-Zan, since with T0, you'll only be hitting with the multi-hit hitbox at the end for 80% of power notation for your Banish combos. With Concentrated, you'll have to get close, but at least you won't have to worry about being too close. Regardless, T0 Na-Zan offers lower DPS on a single target than the other Na-Zan crafts for their intended usage.

There's no reason to use T0 Zonde for Banish combos on TeBr... And they really need to fix T0 Zonde hit top-down like how it should be, to make it more useful than how it is currently.
    And what do you mean "Lolbarta lucky hit"? It's not luck-based that you get the big hit. Unless you mean in an MPA against a boss with other Forces spamming Il-Barta as well.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Concentrated Na-Zan would be better DPS with Banish than T0 Na-Zan, since with T0, you'll only be hitting with the multi-hit hitbox at the end for 80% of power notation for your Banish combos. With Concentrated, you'll have to get close, but at least you won't have to worry about being too close. Regardless, T0 Na-Zan offers lower DPS on a single target than the other Na-Zan crafts for their intended usage.

There's no reason to use T0 Zonde for Banish combos on TeBr... And they really need to fix T0 Zonde hit top-down like how it should be, to make it more useful than how it is currently.
    And what do you mean "Lolbarta lucky hit"? It's not luck-based that you get the big hit. Unless you mean in an MPA against a boss with other Forces spamming Il-Barta as well.
    Yeah now that I think about it, concentrated Na-Zan would be a better choice, and yeah they need to fix Type zero Zonde, it's kinda a bit too wonky atm.
    and by "Lolbarta lucky hit", I didn't imply that Ilbarta is luck-based at all, just that 7 is a lucky number, which is fitting considering what Ilbarta's 7th hit does !

june 2016 and people are still subbing bouncer on techer.

Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    june 2016 and people are still subbing bouncer on techer.

Please stop.
    Actually Bo with Break Stance and Hyper Sunlight boosts Zanverse from 28.8% with Wind Mastery to 51.3%.

Considering WB is nerfed to 20% on PD, Zanverse is the highest damage a support can offer there, and Te/Bo has potential to be top tier Zanverse leech.

Ofc a pub more likely needs someone to carry them hard than support since 51.3% so I wouldn't consider it for pubs.
    Last edited by Selphea; Jun 25, 2016 at 09:57 PM.

In an organized setting?
    Bo/Te with Niren Orochi is much more useful now since you want to eliminate all of Double's legs as fast as possible, and PD has a lot more breakables. When you're not attacking some breakable part, the Bo/Te could just switch to the Hyper Sunlight. The Zanverse damage on a Bo/Te should be more than sufficient in an ideal organized setting anyway.

Te/Bo in PUGs probably don't spam Zanverse anyway.
    Last edited by Bellion; Jun 25, 2016 at 10:12 PM.

A party of 4 needs the Zanverser to double up as Shifta Striker though :'D