Page 28 of 252 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878128 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Stick with Pristine Small Hammer and carry a Vraolet for Summit Moon to guarantee it drops boxed. Gotta admit though, 22 element...that's pretty unfortunate.

With Ares Wand, Ideal Hexe, and Summit Moon forming the top wands (with Seras Cure for dragons), I just put Pristine Small Hammer as a budget option. King Yede Club and Acru Carta are better than Pristine Small Hammer for their respective targets, but they're also fourth best compared to Ares/Ideal/Moon, which is pretty down there. If you already have a King Yede Club and Acru Carta, then there's no reason not to use them, but I don't recommend putting the effort into acquiring them if you don't.
    I believe 12*s can't dropped boxed in TD3. I got a Summit Moon non boxed and I was carrying a Vraolet with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Weird, Summit Moon is an area drop. It should function exactly like all the other area drops. Evidently it doesn't. Guessing the box also has a chance of dropping Summit Moon for its own drops, and it'll drop tekked if it does that.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Who knows. friend of mine got the jet boots not boxed this morning and he too had a Vraolet.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    If traitor cages peaks didn't sky rocket... I've could have made a rainbow set of them. Anyways, I currently have about 112 S-ATK in my mag. I could put about 30 T-ATK in my mag and exchange strike up for tech up 2.
    Yeah, I held back on 50 elementing a Cage on one of my accounts.
    Next I checked, the price had gone up 1000%. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkios View Post
    Just as a side-question, what skill points in the HU tree should I shoot for first? It seemed to me that grabbing the two gears and then Fury Stance skills is where I should go first, but I don't have any experience as HU so figured I should ask the experts.
    I wrote about this in another post, after which nobody seemed to bother reading or replying to.
    Hu is still a great go-to sub for pretty much everything, so you should probably level it just-in-case.
    Until around level 60 or so, Hunter skill points are basically just a gradual damage increase.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 24, 2015 at 11:45 PM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Weird, Summit Moon is an area drop. It should function exactly like all the other area drops. Evidently it doesn't. Guessing the box also has a chance of dropping Summit Moon for its own drops, and it'll drop tekked if it does that.
    Elder and TD Exclusive rares have never been able to drop boxed. I'm pretty sure this also applies for the 12*s that drop in it. Won't surprise me at all if sega had them calculated as TD exclusive rares instead of area drops.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

After reaching SH levels, I think I will settle with this TEHU build:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

How does it look? Any changes I should consider, or it's good to go?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Elder and TD Exclusive rares have never been able to drop boxed. I'm pretty sure this also applies for the 12*s that drop in it. Won't surprise me at all if sega had them calculated as TD exclusive rares instead of area drops.
    That's the thing. It's not programmed like that, because otherwise swiki would have it listed as a box drop like all the other weapons and units that are box drops, and not an area drop.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    After reaching SH levels, I think I will settle with this TEHU build:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

How does it look? Any changes I should consider, or it's good to go?
    Would put the 3 SP in Light/Dark Mastery skills into PP Convert, since that's still handy to have and Te/Hu's tech damage isn't worthwhile enough to be using those elements. Wind gets a pass due to Zanverse. Otherwise, looks good.

^Ah, I see. And when I think about it again, PP Convert can be used as sort of pseudo-Ketos Proi

Thanks.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

The new Magatsu rear unit gives 100 HP, 5 PP, higher defenses than any other unit for each DEF score (including crafted), and 6% strike/range/tech resistance (along with 9% dark resistance). Combined with HP crafted Uranus units (only set bonus that uses arm/leg only), this makes for the best tanking set currently.

Or at least, that's what I was going to post. Failed to consider Brisa could be crafted for HP to get +80 HP over other crafted sets. That puts HP crafted Brisa as the best tanking set. I decided to leave everything in the post in case anyone wants to look at it, as the results shift massively if you change up the HP affixes or classes. This is something applicable to any class, not just Techer.

Anyway, math.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Mar 30, 2015 at 11:23 PM.

I happened to find the new unit on my first run. I was still running Bulb/Uranus combo up till now, so this new unit fits in perfectly. It's in every way equal or better then Bulb. To bad it just missed out on boost week.. oh well..