Page 83 of 252 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693133183 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I'll acknowledge Te/Br as the S-Atk Lord Of Bonks
    I agree with you that TE/FI is still viable and effective, but the S-ATK lord of melee is TE/HU, not TE/BR.

This Te/Fi debate is still going? The way I see it:

• Te/Hu is Ryu. Easy to learn, solid, dependable etc etc
    • Te/Br is Akuma. Top tier but technical with lots of emergent gameplay like Snatch JA Elysion, Banish techs, Asagiri dashing
    • Te/Fi is Ken. Also easy to learn, slightly different playstyle from Ryu but can throw out fancy fire (techs). Considered low tier because Te/Fi can't really land big damage on bosses just like how Ken can't really uppercut or hit confirm FADC faceroll into a 50% combo.
    • Te/Fo is Seth. Has all of one skill in common with the rest of them but his moveset is full of BS anyway.
    • Finally, Te/Bo is Dan. Doesn't really compare but at least has fancy looking kicks!

Most players hover around the intermediate level so even a not-so-strong combo will still be viable, but this guide is written for [MLG]pr0gaming... or something
    Last edited by Selphea; Jul 21, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

but then why wouldn't you just use Fo/Br for banish shinanigans
    No PPC/PPR/ST, no wand smack.

but then why wouldn't you just use Fo/Br for banish shinanigans
    Fo/Br doesn't have huge pp regen for ilbarta or ragrants either.

give it a shot for yourself; there is no better spokesperson than personal field testing

don't knock it unless you've rock'd it
    Already spent 500+ hours playing Te/Fi, and I'd still play it if Te/Br doesn't outclass Te/Fi in every aspect of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Te/Br is Akuma. Top tier but technical with lots of emergent gameplay like Snatch JA Elysion, Banish techs, Asagiri dashing
    I... Don't see how any of those are advanced? If anything Te/Br's only limiting factor is that rikauteri is the most expensive 11* on the market. And maybe a lot more playing around with subpalletes.

Emergent i.e. not immediately obvious, not advanced.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Not related to being efficient but people who play Techers with low end PCs can rejoice!
    from the patch notes
    In a class skill "U~ondogia" law 撃爆 departure that occurs in the acquisition at the time of the wand of the normal attack of Tekuta, if a character other than he was used to change the specification to reduce the effect.
    Last edited by EvilMag; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

That translation makes it sound like it only affects wand explosions from other players. If that's the case then it probably won't be too helpful for those who play techer themselves.
    Player ID: Charmeleon (Ship 2)

^hopefully it reduces at least some frame-rate loss, my dino-comp can sure use the help

my question tho: just got a sweet, sweet gal wand drop yesterday and im wondering if it's zero-range pot can influence zanverse in any way? found a related looking comment on swiki:

潜在1にしてザンバに倍率のるか簡単に検証してみましたが、どうやら乗らないっぽいですね…既出ならすみま せん。

clearest translation i could find was:

"Potential 1 Samba roll scale was easy to verify, but apparently not ride looks like. I'm sorry if already out."

not sure if this puts the nail in the coffin for the zero-range or both pots not working with zanverse at all, or some of them or perhaps i miss-read something?

swiki does have a list of skills and pots that work with zanverse in the wind section, but gal stuffs either havent made it there yet or havent made the cut. in either case ideal wep pot is listed there so an ideal hexe will be optimal in case of zanverse bossing anyways, but i just wanted to know what you guys think or might know

aside: from looking at the zanverse list it would seem that a te/bo with full wind, shifta strike, break stance, and ideal wand could dish out some sweet zanverses on the falz/magatsu crowd:
    20%base or .2 * 1.2wind1 * 1.2wind2 * 1.1shifta * 1.35break * 1.1break-up * 1.18ideal.pot = 55.51% of everyone's damage who's in the zanverse ring for ~6 secs or so, gal wind talis bumping it up to 56.45% if my math is correct

niren orochi pot smashes these numbers even further and elemental stance could also be a thing, but of course these are just fun speculations and nothing worth losing skill trees or serious thinking over. i was just wondering what are some record high zanverse numbers out there and if any of the options are easily achievable for techer-mains in general