Page 91 of 252 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101141191 ... LastLast

So I came across this blog post (found via Reddit) talking about different Vol Graptor combos: https://drifterserce.wordpress.com/2...bo-exhibition/

After reading this, I think I might be a bit out of the loop on Vol Graptor. I'm still using Slide End with it. Should I be doing something else? Should I be using Zenith Throw or Tear Grid instead?

Also, when should I use Vol Graptor combos vs Holding Current? Which is better DPS?

I'm asking in the Techer thread because I mainly just play Techer and am not sure if that makes a difference on the best way to combo.

Tear grid is the only one on there I don't think is reliable enough because you have to wiff the first few hits to get the big hit at the end in. Zenith is the bread and butter for most vol combos though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    BlakLanner, just do XH kuronia. The red codes can give you Brisaia Units (which are 11 stars) so simply getting 800 stones for the skull equipment will get you enough units to get whatever the hell you want.

As far as weapons go, Pristine is enough. I have a Nox and an Elysion as well, but Pristine was *so much easier* to grind it's not funny.
    Of course, getting a 13 stars wand would be better, but quite frankly I'm tired of farming rare gal griffon.
    this
    Brisa is good and you get it for free
    PSH is okay coz easy to affix/element/grind, then just upgrade to 13* when you get it, forget 12*, not worth it

!! so the new level cap bonuses apply to base stats!! this makes it so much easier for te's equip reqs across the board!! yesh!

edit: btw does anyone know if the 75 cap bonuses go away if the character you got them with is deleted? or are they like regular titles and always active on that account once you get them?
    Last edited by mr.chills; Aug 26, 2015 at 12:13 PM.

they work for other chars, so i guess its permanent

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Since Red wand has the 16% damage latent, would one crafted be a viable wand or would the variance kill it?
    Last edited by EvilMag; Aug 26, 2015 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

im not sure on this one, but i think if you craft it ,no longer count as "red" weapon anymore?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dammy View Post
    im not sure on this one, but i think if you craft it ,no longer count as "red" weapon anymore?
    red weapons got a new "damage when using a crafted weapon" potential via Photon Boosters

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    red weapons got a new "damage when using a crafted weapon" potential via Photon Boosters
    i mean dex penalty, not potential

Yeah, it gets rewritten. Silva or Gold materials used would actually end up killing the variance, rather than the variance doing things.