Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252
Results 2,511 to 2,517 of 2517

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Well, guess it's my build then that makes this so important.
    Spirited Response is cheap again so everyone should get it tbh. Even without S3 Flowing Grace my gs is 498% pp regen (thought it was 503% but guess not) so in combination with maxed PP Restorate the pp regen is simply absurd, 1746%, easily beating any kind of genon weapon.

TBH Genon sounds like crap, the HP loss is massive and in UH, especially if it's e.g. exploration with 50% healing reduction you'll lose a lot of dps because you have to heal much more often or die from virtually every single hit. Genon is only useful for glass cannon builds. Bad advice to never even mention that it changes your build so much.
    you either know how Gennon PP battery works or you don't and you're running off another tangent again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

And Techer has less PP regen needs as it relies more on its normal attacks than all other classes.
    I'm playing a tech heavy build for TE and I'm not even using Genon Talis because I don't have PP problems at all. If I need PP, I'm already in the melee, I just swing a couple of times and I'm ready to go again.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    And Techer has less PP regen needs as it relies more on its normal attacks than all other classes.
    I'm playing a tech heavy build for TE and I'm not even using Genon Talis because I don't have PP problems at all. If I need PP, I'm already in the melee, I just swing a couple of times and I'm ready to go again.
    a JP Te main recently posted about Te's being able to rely solely on just Tech casting not too long ago, so if you're someone who want's to play Support but with good offensive Tech dmg, you can do this. Surprisingly it's not as bad as I thought it would be (granted you have Lib or Stil Talis) and seems like a lot of fun that I may pick up Te again. Of course they mention that Wand is genuinely going to be better overall but its a valid play style for the class since Talis kinda fell off over time.

back on point, Genon Talis still has it's place for Te
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

TE/LU: Could it work? Would it be a matter of sufficiently strong multipliers or would a Gunslash-wielding Techer need some extra benefits to keep up with Wand users?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    TE/LU: Could it work? Would it be a matter of sufficiently strong multipliers or would a Gunslash-wielding Techer need some extra benefits to keep up with Wand users?
    it's a really hard answer to give without any of Lu's skill information being out (mutlipliers etc)
    PSO2 NGS

Thoughts on TeLu? Zanverse counting for Voltage seems fun, status effects are much easier to proc, and the damage (and reduction) seem a little bit higher but I am not sure that is worth giving up the fast casting on /Ph or incredible defenses of /Et.

Also, what are we using for S4 and S5 on Cras? Is it Wand Clobber and Shockwave or is one of them enough to use a different ability? Probably using Clobber since I don't see enough precast windows to make use of Heavy Hammer on the newer bosses.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    Thoughts on TeLu? Zanverse counting for Voltage seems fun, status effects are much easier to proc, and the damage (and reduction) seem a little bit higher but I am not sure that is worth giving up the fast casting on /Ph or incredible defenses of /Et.
    I tried it and the SE stuff is probably the main reason you'd use it. Te doesn't have any long cooldown skills it wants to spam that could make full use of High Voltage. Te gets some relatively high multipliers with GS from it, but I don't know if that would beat out wand whacking or casting against bosses, and it sure as hell doesn't beat wand whacking when mobbing. It also wouldn't build compounds.