Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy Cirnopedia is UP!

EDIT - Cirnopedia is UP! Or at least, we can access it here >>> http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/index.php

Also, the site editor says he is looking for volunteers, although they have to know what they are doing and have some sort of experience, due to the way the site works being not beginner-friendly. His explanation here.
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Jan 16, 2015 at 05:54 PM.

too bad
    no really, just use swiki instead of depending on a guy that spams Neptunia all over his page

someone didn't pay their bills...

Yeah, it figures it goes down one time I really need it, but... Ehh. That's a me problem.
    I thought it might have some relation to the lag, but then, since the DDoS I've been in...
    *narrows eyes dramatically*
    ... Conspiracy theory mode.
    Ship02: Ur - The Sufferer

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

It was nice till it lasted. It had a nice layout and interface and all was well organized but the guy running it don't have time to maintain it. Dunno if he designed everything from scratch or if he used a kit but it was very well designed.
    Last edited by LordKaiser; Jan 15, 2015 at 09:21 PM.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

It would have been a million times smarter if he made it community-editable, like, any other wiki in the entire internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Oh god.
    I thought it was just temporarily down or something, but... It's dead and gone?

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

Peaches. ._.
    So... Now what? What else have we got to work with? I find bumped to be kind of annoying to navigate to find the moonrunes I need to buy older stuff off the player shops, and swiki is just hella no-no.

Yeah, just discovered this on the other night when i want to find some accessories.
    Pretty much a shame it has pretty neat accessories listing with big icon on it.

Any news if it's only temporary or gone for good?