Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New in this Game!

Topic!

Hello I am funding into a world of PSO2. But as it can see I can't decided which server to play. I heard ship 2 is bad? Can someone filter me more which server as recommend?

Thanks.

Ship 2 isn't as bad as people make it out to be but the overall population and quality has declined. But you will still easily find people to play with that know your language compared to other ships. Its give and take really.

Hello, Google Translate.

Yeah, Ship 2 is fine. No better or worse than any other ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampy View Post
    Ship 2 isn't as bad as people make it out to be but the overall population and quality has declined. But you will still easily find people to play with that know your language compared to other ships. Its give and take really.
    Pretty much this.

To be honest, Ship 2 is not as obnoxious at all compared to the Block 20 horror stories of days long past. However, it is less populated due to a decent amount of JP players jumping ship, which generally means a harder time finding parties, a worse economy, and probably less good players overall. It's still alright, but from what I hear, moving to a different one might not be a terrible idea. There are people far more knowledgeable about the quality of each ship than I am, though, so hopefully someone will chime in and say "change to this ship because it's amazing and has far more people and better ones too."

Myself, I kinda want to jump ship, in the hopes that I can find a party for any area in the game like in the old days. I miss swapping classes and still finding people in Normal doing shit.

Ship 2 is bad but not for what you'd think.

The community is alright since block 20 is no more, but prices are bad and very high.

I suggest ship 4 or 10. The latter has good prices, the former has more english-speaking players.

Ship 2 holds more english players than Ship 4 or 10 though. So it's really what you prefer.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Quote Originally Posted by Saya Laurent View Post
    Ship 2 holds more english players than Ship 4 or 10 though. So it's really what you prefer.
    Even now? Hm.

Then again, I don't interact with anyone in-game (I'm... shy) so I guess I wouldn't know. I generally just play the game as if everyone would prefer I stayed away, so I'd probably do better on a different ship where people wouldn't be able to chat with me anyway :V

Ship #2 population declined because DDos too a long time and there where not free VPNs or Proxies right away so many moved to other online games.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Even now? Hm.

Then again, I don't interact with anyone in-game (I'm... shy) so I guess I wouldn't know. I generally just play the game as if everyone would prefer I stayed away, so I'd probably do better on a different ship where people wouldn't be able to chat with me anyway :V
    I do but I don't interact with people.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Ship #2 population declined because DDos too a long time and there where not free VPNs or Proxies right away so many moved to other online games.
    There's still a lot of people though. That's the thing. We're still getting influx of new players that see "English community is ship 2." then they join ship 2.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

If you come to Ship 2, avoid B11, it's basically the new B20.

Lot's of Gaijin imbeciles in there, public chatting in non-JP and acting very self-entitled; idle dancing and taking away space from people who want to legitimately play in the block.