Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 11* Unit Passes - Should they be a thing?

I've been thinking about it now, and I'm kind of wondering if that's something that's ever going to happen. Do you think people should be able to buy/sell 11* units in the player shops, or do you think they should be reserved for people who take the time/effort/meseta to make their own?

Buy and sell since most of them except Sieg's, Magatsu's and Gunne's are trash so SEGA can make exceptions with the Sieg's ones.

It would be sort of a decent idea, but running XQs ad nauseum can net you a few units through Notburga's clone, if not from drops. I mean, my main's still using the Sparkpuppy set...
    Ship 02

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Personally, I think it should be available in shops. Well, not every people got time to hunt for them .... there's also .... RNG wall ....

As for effort, getting meseta to buy them can be counted as effort too ..... especially if the person who wants it having a little time to play because of irl things. Getting the meseta should be enough for effort.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Most of them except Sieg's, Magatsu's and Gunne's are trash.
    Whitill Wings ? Fire/Ice/Thunder MB Units with 5 Affixes ? Stop saying silly things easily influenced people could trust.
    About 11★ Units being able to be bought/sold I think it's not a good idea. You want it, you farm it... Let's work hard !

Since there's really limited *11 units available as rare drop, their price will be crashed in a week anyway.

So no, not now at least, maybe wait for a few more sets being released.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Plus I assume the XQ ones won't be sellable since you can trade them in at the rare stone shop

Overall, you'll still have to hunt for 11* units for the tickets but having the tickets available lessen the hassle especially if you keep getting a piece you already had while hunting for that one last piece.

It'd basically be for exchanging the hodgepodge sets of XQ units for Saiki, Magatsu, or Zieg sets (if that works). It'd be nice for that (I could use a lot of saiki sets for gearing, but I don't even have one set completed since I missed out on the trigger wave).
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Whitill Wings ? Fire/Ice/Thunder MB Units with 5 Affixes ? Stop saying silly things easily influenced people could trust.
    About 11★ Units being able to be bought/sold I think it's not a good idea. You want it, you farm it... Let's work hard !
    Uh since when have there been 11* units in the matterboard? Or are you talking about the fodder MB units? Those can be nice to put onto a unit set with better set bonuses, but they're not great as wearable units on their own. Also not entirely relevant to the discussion of 11* units.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Since there's really limited *11 units available as rare drop, their price will be crashed in a week anyway.

So no, not now at least, maybe wait for a few more sets being released.
    I hadn't really thought about prices, but I'm not sure if that's really a bad thing. I'm sure players could still make a pretty penny off selling fully affixed +10 units, though.

I'd be interested to see if there's enough spare units out there to fill the demand if people could buy/sell them through the player shops. Low supply might actually keep the prices higher.