Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If they want to keep this game going they need to update the meta of photon arts. From what it seems they intended for you to string combos together, but from all the gameplay videos and advice I see rarely is that ever good unless its twin daggers. They should try to make some type of skill tree thing or maybe even a bonus to chaining skills/using different ones. That little thing will keep me going a lot longer since exploring combos is a big part of some action oriented games like this game.
    Another thing that would help is rotating the good exp/rewards map more often. From what I hear you play the limited quest maps until you hate it which is a horrible setup. I would say cut it down to every other maint. or some more variety. Shironia was a super cool map to explore when I first got back in the game and now it is starting to get stale for me.
    Ship 02 - ishimata
    Characters: ロイヤルP

Quote Originally Posted by Royale-P View Post
    They should try to make some type of skill tree thing or maybe even a bonus to chaining skills/using different ones.
    ahem... fighter tech arts nuff said

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'd give it 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Royale-P View Post
    They should try to make some type of skill tree thing or maybe even a bonus to chaining skills/using different ones. That little thing will keep me going a lot longer since exploring combos is a big part of some action oriented games like this game.
    And make it even more complicated with all the possible different combos that'll create exploits like Vol raptor+CTF.

IMO PSO2's major flaw in both PAs and class tree is that there are many useless PAs/Skills. More useful things available = more combo/build/setup/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I'd give it 5 years.
    I'd give it 2 more years (totaling the life span to 5 years at the 5th anniversary).

With all content being "slowly" released, it seems that they starting to short on content ideas...

Within 2 years from now we'll only see maybe like new thing or two that actually new in-game while the rest being repeating old content over and over (EQ, TACO, DO).
    Doesn't mean it'll make this game stopped being a great dress up simulator, though.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

3 years
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Well, for me personally...

Sitting at about -1~-2 months now. Feels good.

[FFXIV is so fun..]
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

^ I almost laughed. Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Didn't you work on the story patch or something?
    I translated a lot of in-game text. Calling it a story might be stretching the definition too far.

This game has story? I thought that's just what you guys called the patch so you could use Trans-Am. o.o Oh man, Aibou will not be pleased at this developme...

Ha. Aibou.

I give it 2 years tops. Maybe 1 unless they decide to... idk... ACTUALLY PUSH CONTENT OTHER THAN COSTUMES! But I doubt it.

Sega is over there collectively saying "All these squares make a circle"

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight