Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 【PSO2】「Ship 02」Team Skylark - Recruitment Closed

Recruitment Closed

Last edited by Ashurim; Jun 9, 2015 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Closing Recruitment

Have no idea how to add people in game so I'll just leave my ign here.

Hellzsaint

Hope to see you in game!

I'd be interested

Killermandude

I am definitely interested. Playing by myself has gotten old.

My account name is brbfood

My character name is Juanton. I don't know which one you need so yar

I would like to join, but while I do try to log on everyday, I am not super active. On my days off I do log 5-6 hours, maybe more, but on my work days, I log 2 or 3 hours tops and a good amount of that time is spent on dailies. If you don't mind that, then I will join. IGN mctastee

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    I would like to join, but while I do try to log on everyday, I am not super active. On my days off I do log 5-6 hours, maybe more, but on my work days, I log 2 or 3 hours tops and a good amount of that time is spent on dailies. If you don't mind that, then I will join. IGN mctastee
    Hello!
    There isn't a really big problem in activity. We completely understand and respect that everybody has their own life and responsibilities, and what we try to do is be there for when you just want to have some time off, have some fun and just enjoy the game!

As for your information you've provided, I've been trying to look up on the visiphone for "mctastee" and couldn't find it on players, and I've realized that what you've posted was your character name. I'm not saying that's a problem since there was only one result, but the small issue here is being that your ARKS Card is private, and we couldn't manage to contact you directly inside the game as we do not know if you are online or not at the time and so on.

If anything, I'd say that one thing I can recommend you do is following our forum post-- Option 3 might be a good one, as our managers actively check our forums for anyone who is interested in our team, and we're also trying to get that rolling as well.

We'll still continuously be trying to contact you ingame when we get the chance to, we hope to be able to get to you in the near future.

Likewise,
    Have a great week!
    ~Azel.

【PSO2】「Ship02」Azelyra ----- Team Skylark Mascot

Hi, I am fairly new to PSO2. This game is a lot of fun and would definitely love to play with others.
    My Player ID is Wanderline and my Character name is Andou Mirai. I also have work so I usually play a couple hours every day so hopefully that is fine
    I also post an application on your forum, it's pretty detail and boring lol.
    Last edited by XenoSword; Feb 24, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelyra View Post

Hello!
    There isn't a really big problem in activity. We completely understand and respect that everybody has their own life and responsibilities, and what we try to do is be there for when you just want to have some time off, have some fun and just enjoy the game!

As for your information you've provided, I've been trying to look up on the visiphone for "mctastee" and couldn't find it on players, and I've realized that what you've posted was your character name. I'm not saying that's a problem since there was only one result, but the small issue here is being that your ARKS Card is private, and we couldn't manage to contact you directly inside the game as we do not know if you are online or not at the time and so on.

If anything, I'd say that one thing I can recommend you do is following our forum post-- Option 3 might be a good one, as our managers actively check our forums for anyone who is interested in our team, and we're also trying to get that rolling as well.

We'll still continuously be trying to contact you ingame when we get the chance to, we hope to be able to get to you in the near future.

Likewise,
    Have a great week!
    ~Azel.
    I actually gave you my character name, I should have been clear on that. My ID is Mctasty. I will reach out to one of your managers in game when I get home from work tonight.

Hey I would love to join if you'd have me. I'm a PSU veteran trying to get back into PSO2! My ID is Hyperlite and the Character I'm playing on is Strizzey
    DARKSTAR- Lvl 171 FM/FF Male Beast
    RENEGADE- Lvl 160 GM/FM Male Cast
    FireStorm- Lvl 105 MF/AT Male Newman
    Xbox 360(U.S)

Looking for people to play with