Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

CHAPTER 3.4 [3/21/15]
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

For the spoiler boxes, just keep in mind that people check on the thread even if they aren't caught up on it. How sad would it be if someone checked in on the thread, and a major surprise was ruined before they could navigate to the chapter they're on?

That being said, I like to keep track of the conversation even if I can't read the chapter yet, so anything that's not a spoiler, I don't bother enclosing. To the point where I'll sometimes have multiple spoiler boxes in the same post.

Spoiler!

Oh. Today's saturday, isn't it? Ha, just when I thought I was catching up.

And once again I find myself having to get caught up on multiple chapters XD That's not a knock against your progress, that much is awesome to see; it's just been hard to find the time to really sit down and focus on your story. The writing and the music is such an immersive experience that I prefer a certain environment when reading. I basically had to catch up with the entirely of Chapter 3 today, so...

Spoiler!

Ha, I know. I can only read her (her?) chapters on saturday, since that's the only time I have enough presence of mind to fully enjoy them. But then I get behind and become sad!

Spoiler!

@Zorafim: Yes, and I know what you mean about the spoiler boxes. I also like following the conversations but I don't trust other people to always use the spoiler boxes responsibly, which is why I usually avoid the conversation entirely if I'm not caught up. You people are pretty good about it though, which is understandable because you're all authors yourselves and you know how important the spoiler boxes can be!

@CelestialBlade: Wow, that's quite a feat to catch up on a four-part chapter in one day! xD Thank you for the kind words about my writing, that means a lot. I tried to push myself with this story and I hope it shows. Ironically battles are one of the least enjoyable parts for me (to write), I always have more fun writing the introspective parts. I enjoyed reading your battle scenes quite a bit, I just wanted to add.
    Spoiler!

@yoshiblue:
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

If I'm driven enough, I'm sure I could catch up on any story in a day. Each chapter takes ten minutes to read, fourteen hours in a free day... That's 84 chapters?
    Your stuff is probably worth that effort. What limits me is presence of mind more than time.

And hey, you say you have trouble with fight scenes and an easy time with dialogue and character development? Maybe we should switch off! I'm having a difficult time with my current chapter just because I'm having a tough time thinking of how each of the characters are supposed to be feeling. But any actions just flow from me.
    Shame I have all of two action scenes...

Spoiler!

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

@Zorafim: What the, Zorafim actually used a smiley?! Who are you and what have you done with the real Zorafim! And heck, it takes me 1-2 weeks to write a single chapter. Writing 84 would take 2-3 years. xD And the parts I have an easier time writing are the ones like Shankar and Lee's scenes. There's more thinking, introspection, description. Less of the battle stuff, at least so far.

@Sacrificial:
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

CHAPTER 4.1 [3/28/15]
    Spoiler!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^