Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I actually have 3 characters.

The worst part about multiple characters is getting them to end-game, but once you hit that point, its simply maintaining them.

It's great to be able to do DOs multiple times a day as well as TACOs and XQCOs.

I personally hate TACOs with a seething passion, but not doing them makes earning meseta more troublesome. 3 characters lets up on this burden.

Another thing with multiple characters is that a single character only has a 20 skill tree limit for all classes. So if you eventually end up owning 20 skill trees (lol), you cant get anymore, you have to start paying to transfer them between classes.

Multiple characters also means being able to have multiple chances at drops for like Falz Losers and Elder.

More TACO money. More dress-up options. More compensation items from Sega whenever they decide to give us something besides TriBoosters.

As others have said, TACOs are only once per week (per character) now, so it'd be kinda hard to burn yourself out on them (I personally wish they were once every 3 days, but oh well). And despite what the message at the bottom of the info card says: You can turn in Daily Orders at any time, once you've obtained them (one of my alts frequently has DOs that are as much as a week old) for full value.

With all the customization you can do this game, it'd be a waste to only have one character. Just my opinion though. Some people don't give a damn about character customization (seen more than a handful of Lv75/75 CASTs wearing just the starter parts & no accessories).

Spoiler!