Default symbol art request from my own pic

hello, i drew a pic i was planing to use as a symbol art, unfortunally i discovered to late that there is no way to import a pic file into a .sas and the editor in the forum doesnt make it look anywhere as good :/

this is the pic i made in question

i even resize it to the size of the in game symbol arts

i wanted to request if someone would be able to use the in game editor to make it into a symbol art? my in game editor skills arent anywhere as close to my traditional drawing ones :c im in ship 2, i dont have much but i could give 1m meseta for the favor (all i have xD )
    Last edited by Batty; Feb 10, 2015 at 06:35 PM.

I have no ideas to help you, but I wanted to say that is a really good drawing. It would be cool if he was saying ニャウ! somewhere.

You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum, there may be a small chance of it actually ending up converting it fine, seeing that the picture is a bit more simple overall (no "insult", I'm meaning that there are no gradient backgrounds and whatnot). Probably not going to work, but trying your luck won't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaanVerdiano View Post
    You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum, there may be a small chance of it actually ending up converting it fine, seeing that the picture is a bit more simple overall (no "insult", I'm meaning that there are no gradient backgrounds and whatnot). Probably not going to work, but trying your luck won't hurt.
    so that converter actually takes png, JPG, BMP etc etc into symbol art format?

I would get rid of the white space above the ears, to make him seem a little less dwarfish
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaanVerdiano View Post
    You could try your luck with the symbol art converter which is floating around somewhere in this forum
    Learn2Read

Quote Originally Posted by ViceZX
    hello, i drew a pic i was planing to use as a symbol art ... and the editor in the forum doesnt make it look anywhere as good

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    so that converter actually takes png, JPG, BMP etc etc into symbol art format?
    No, it's terrible, the generated SA look like shit. Just google "PSO2 Symbol Art Editor", first link and see by yourself.

And ViceZX, you'd have more luck to directly message DeviantArt Symbol Art artists and ask them if they take commission ($$$ or meseta).
    Last edited by Ordy; Feb 11, 2015 at 09:10 AM.

im gonna try my luck asking DeviantArt symbol artists, thanks for the repplies all

if you can draw it then you can make it by yourself it isn't that hard. for easier method use some transparency program and draft. you can do it (`・ω・´)b

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    if you can draw it then you can make it by yourself it isn't that hard. for easier method use some transparency program and draft. you can do it (`・ω・´)b
    if it was a "normal" paint like drawing system i could replicate it in game xD. the that symbols and shapes based editor in the game is beyond me (i tried, lost patience just trying to get the ears shapes right)

I think it looks great. b(' 0')b
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.