So I have Avira, which has caused me more headaches than necessary with PSO but it's free and works fine with everything else so whatever. Except the game was playing just fine a few days ago, and then I installed the pre-patch yesterday morning to get it out of the way and then this morning I went to play but the game kept getting stuck and menu lists (like client orders) would take forever to load. And the game would occasionally get stuck while I was tunneling to a different block or to my room, or when I was exiting the Beauty Salon. It disconnected me three times. I figured something got screwed up with the prepatch so I did a missing files check and then went to reinstall my patches. The English Patch and the Large Files patch both installed fine, but when I try to install the Story Patch (new method), it gets to the part about downloading the Trans-Am Tool, and then an error box pops up, saying "ERROR-Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" and my antivirus pops up sayin that the "pso2-transam.exe" file in my PSO2/Tweaker folder contains a virus or unwanted program called "TR/Rogue.1296896.1" was found and blocked.

This has never happened to me before. Does anyone know what's up with this and how to fix it? I'm at work for the next 4 hours but I wanted to play after I got home, and so I would love to fix this before I get home.