Default About the monsters in this game

Is there some sort of wiki or list of monsters for this game? I have many quest (an overwhelming amount actually...its a little ridiculous).

Anyways I have many quests that I cannot complete because its almost impossible to figure out what instance the monster they want me to kill is located in. or figuring out what the monster even looks like to begin with :P

Then again, if Sega just releases an english version of this game this wouldn't be a f%@#n problem (yep...salt )

Any heads up or leaks about an English release anyway?
    Last edited by jayssle26; Feb 15, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

Cirnopedia lags behind but it's an okay resource for some things (like this instance) http://pso2.cirnopedia.info
    Then there's swiki and pso2.net which are much more quickly updated but are JP resources.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/
    http://pso2.net/

Quote Originally Posted by jayssle26 View Post
    Is there some sort of wiki or list of monsters for this game? I have many quest (an overwhelming amount actually...its a little ridiculous).

Anyways I have many quests that I cannot complete because its almost impossible to figure out what instance the monster they want me to kill is located in. or figuring out what the monster even looks like to begin with :P

Then again, if Sega just releases an english version of this game this wouldn't be a f%@#n problem (yep...salt )

Any heads up or leaks about an English release anyway?
    There's multiple ways to figure out where monsters spawn. Easiest way is checking the mob charts in-game

Select Quest - Pick Difficulty - View Quest records - Enemy Records

You can also sort all your COs by area...

???
    You can check quest detail before taking a quest cto check what enemies will spawn inside, you can even see the percentage of chance for specific enemy will spawned.

Also check cirnopedia, they have a very neat listing of enemies, complete with portrait and list of drops.