Default I have a 2 Million Meseta Bounty out for a particular sword.

Ship 10: Nauthiz
    Weapon: Lambda Aristin
    Element: Fire
    Affixes: Must have Ultimate Buster and Mark Angar and an ability that boosts dex or pow. Looking to get more than 50satk and 40 dex.

If you're in ship 10, and you happen across such a lambda aristin, put it up in the shop for 2 mil and I will purchase it. This kind of sword drops from Gu Wondas, Spardan As, and Falgarbons in Extra Hard. Good Luck.

Cirno lists this as 8*
    So it's a junk drop in XH?
    If this is really 8* you could just buy and affix yourself, getting 50+ atk and 40+ dex ought to be fairly easy.

Bayari Soul + Power 3 + Arm 3 + Toro Kuro Fever = 65 atk / 4pp / 50 dex / 5HP. (assuming Toro Kuro Fever has 5HP and 1pp, I'm only really sure about the 15 dex).

It's the combination of Ult Buster and Mark Angar. I take it OP wants what's essentially a crafted UQ race hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Cirno lists this as 8*
    So it's a junk drop in XH?
    If this is really 8* you could just buy and affix yourself, getting 50+ atk and 40+ dex ought to be fairly easy.

Bayari Soul + Power 3 + Arm 3 + Toro Kuro Fever = 65 atk / 4pp / 50 dex / 5HP. (assuming Toro Kuro Fever has 5HP and 1pp, I'm only really sure about the 15 dex).
    OP ask ultimate buster
    not ultimate useless post

Yeah. You can't affix Ultimate Buster (AFAIK).
    It's +10% to Ultimate enemies, right? That's equivalent to what, 350 SATK or something like that?
    +100 SATK affixes can't compare to that.

Wouldn't it be better to get Ice if one is looking for something with Ultimate Buster? Unless you REALLY want to kill UQ insect darkers or banking on Ultimate mechs being weak to fire (but that's still a ways away).
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).