Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Don't do that, keep him around for more skill tree reset passes (+tacos/xqco/dailies/extra ship char/bingos/whatever). No point deleting, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    The original story arc as well as the Argon arc. The Arch Deva story was expanded upon recently and is not going to end anytime soon. We should probably stop talking about TERA though...

Oh wait no, one thing I did enjoy from TERA, despite character creationg overall being more limited: BEARDS. We're only getting facial hair as part of collabs...
    Save the Barakas. Show your Amani love.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Save the Barakas. Show your Amani love.
    Nobody likes those.

It was something like
    50% lolis
    20% Castanics
    10% Humans
    10% Elfs
    8% Teemos (a little animal character in LoL everyone hates, I dont even remember the name of the animal race (Popos?) cuz I called them Teemos)
    1% Barakas
    1% Amans

Few things to consider here:

This is a Japanese server with Japanese players (They love to play their waifu simulators and thats the crowd this game panders to.)
    More female characters means more female related AC content (because lets face it, it would be stupid if they didnt. They are here to make money.)
    Believe me if this was a US/EU/internationalwhatever server there would be dude bros everywhere.

I actually kinda like it this way because it makes my main character that more unique.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

How do ya'll always pull it off <_>

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    I deleted my male cast when I just perpetually wasn't happy with his looks/coloration, and sold the parts for like 15-20m on like 2-3 sets. That was actually significantly more than my newearl costums added up somehow, and I'm pretty sure it still is.

I have no clue how that even worked out.
    The older the cast parts the more expensive they are. Magius arms, everything melder, everything angriff and some others are nonexistent or very few left in shops.

I wish I bought a ton back in the day.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

I enjoy being able to buy new outfits the day they come out for 300-500k while the female equivalent sells for 10m+.

Male CAST heads are a little expensive, but they are consumable items and probably more rare than other AC items, so I don't mind picking one up every now and again.

I almost feel sorry for the real girls who play who have to pay absurd amounts of money just because all the perverts want to play dress up with their waifus. Almost. But I am a CAST and we care little for the plight of fleshbags. CAST SUPREMACY!

The male population is smaller, yes, but why is that?

Some people want to stare at the female body while they play, thats fine.

Other people prefer having a female character because they have more style options, thats fine.

Other people prefer "being" an online girl, thats fine.

Other people just want a waifu, thats fine too.

personally my characters need to reflect me as a person in some way, so i usually have male characters, i have a female ranger, but i never play as her.

i love tomb raider games tho. but in a online game i need to be a male, feels weird being a female.

also males are fewer in numbers. but we dam fine.

Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Endler View Post
    I almost feel sorry for the real girls who play who have to pay absurd amounts of money just because all the perverts want to play dress up with their waifus.
    (°□°) How dare you saying such a bad word ??? Politeness Police will grab you and you'll be horribly mutilated !!! (That being said, I totally agree with you...)

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    Other people prefer having a female character because they have more style options, thats fine.
    Female style options >>>>>>>>>>>> male style options (not that I spend much on accessories, cuz I'm a p00r scrub )