Default GameWave Vol. 22 - Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II Gameplay/Interview

GameWave Vol. 22 - Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II Gameplay/Interview (Gamecube, June 2002)

Hi all,

Finally getting around to uploading some miscellaneous PSO content that I have laying around. Here's an interview included on the GameWave Volume 22 disc. I haven't seen it uploaded before, and am curious if anyone would want to translate at some point.

This came after the Gamecube Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II Trial Edition was released some time in May 2002, but before the retail release on September 12, 2002. There's no noticeable change that I can see, but interesting none the less.

Things to point out:
    • Clips from this video are shown in the trailer on the retail PSO Ep. I&II disk.
    • The new lobbies are not shown in this video. They are still the v1 and v2 editions from the Dreamcast. This is consistent with the Trial Edition of Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II which also did not have the new lobbies included. (Shown at 1:33. Lobby is 01:JP/Mercury:01-01.)
    • It's interesting to see how much they pushed the downloadable GBA games as a feature as well, showing NiGHTS, and more.
    • Sonic Adventure DX makes a brief cameo as well, highlighting even more use of the GBA download game feature.
    • The term "N-Port" makes an appearance at 4:47, an apparent code name for the Nintendo Gamecube when working on this project/port. This code name appears in a few locations on the disk in all Gamecube editions of the game, as seen here. (This actually may be referring to the "N-Port" for GBA games. Does the the text in the video verify either one?)

Anything else?
    Last edited by Getintothegame; Feb 23, 2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Link =/= URL