Default Crashing after Tweaker update

Hiya! Not much of a first post, but I got this little problem here. As most of you know, the Tweaker has just been updated with TRANS AM BURST capabilities. As such, I redownloaded everything from scratch, in this order:

1) Check for PSO2 Updates (New method)
    2) Install/Update Patches > English Patch (No using pre-downloaded RAR files)
    3) Install/Update Patches > English Large Files (No using pre-downloaded RAR files)
    4) Install/Update Patches > English Story Patch (No using pre-downloaded RAR files)
    5) Install/Update Patches > Revert E-Codes to JP
    6) Install/Update Patches > Revert Enemy Names to JP
    7) Tick all the checkboxes on the left column (Remove Censor File, PC Opening, Vita Opening, NVidia Video, SEGA Logo Video)
    Launch PSO2

Translate Items is checked.

What happens now is crashing. A lot of crashing. I can get all the way into my character without problems, but when I do trying to open up client orders crashes the game, trying to go to My Room crashes the game... That's all I've tried so far, but I can definitely make the game crash by doing these things.

So... uh... help?

Edit: Oh, and by the way, error message. I took a screenshot, but no posting links for new me. It's just a generic 'pso2.exe has stopped working' error. APPCRASH or something or other.

Edit 2: Just tried to access my storage, crashed as soon as I got near the terminal. Currently redownloading all the original JP files, going to see if it's a patch problem or a vanilla problem.

Edit 3: Completely removed all elements of the English patch except for the item translations and the game runs fine without any issues. Going to try reinstalling the patches and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit 4: Well, it's confirmed it's the patch. Just reinstalled every single patch according to the order I gave above, and the crashes came back. Now to figure out which patch it is that's causing it.

Edit 5: Reinstalled the English Patch, but NOT the Large Files or Story Patch. I'm satisfied with the current level of translation, so I'ma stay like this until the problem's solved.
    Last edited by kirinelf; Mar 5, 2015 at 09:41 AM.