Default Access to player shops

Hello,
    I want to get access in the player shops but everytime I click on it, it asks for a 5 digit password which I never remember setting up. I can't reset it since the link it provided times out on connection. Any ideas I can get this reset? Thanks

If you never set it up, then it is most likely asking you to input a passcode in order to set it up. Make sure it is something you can easily remember, like your ATM PIN.

I tried setting up one but it says wrong password. SO maybe I did set up one during the release of the game but I can't remember. I just recently returned. I get this:

" アイテム取引パスワードが間違っています。

正しくないパスワードが6回入力されると
    アイテム取引パスワードがロックされます。
    [ No.719 ]

パスワードを忘れた場合は
    下記より、リセット申請を行ってください。
    pso2.jp/reset/
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkusan View Post
    I tried setting up one but it says wrong password. SO maybe I did set up one during the release of the game but I can't remember. I just recently returned. I get this:

" アイテム取引パスワードが間違っています。

正しくないパスワードが6回入力されると
    アイテム取引パスワードがロックされます。
    [ No.719 ]

パスワードを忘れた場合は
    下記より、リセット申請を行ってください。
    pso2.jp/reset/
    "
    Okay; so I'm guessing you play via the Proxy since the reset site times out for you. You'll need to access it via a proxy or VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Okay; so I'm guessing you play via the Proxy since the reset site times out for you. You'll need to access it via a proxy or VPN.
    Meaning I have to make my own Proxy to get access in the site? If so ouch. Thank you for your help ^-^ Really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Rikkusan; Mar 4, 2015 at 06:11 PM.

As the site isn't actually part of the game per se, you should be able to access it without a proxy. I can access it just fine, but then again I can access the game just fine without a proxy.

If you can't though, try using something like HideMe or FilterBypass. For something less dodgy, VPNGate is an actual Japanese program (in English) supported by the University of Tsukuba in Japan.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kirinelf View Post
    As the site isn't actually part of the game per se, you should be able to access it without a proxy. I can access it just fine, but then again I can access the game just fine without a proxy.

If you can't though, try using something like HideMe or FilterBypass. For something less dodgy, VPNGate is an actual Japanese program (in English) supported by the University of Tsukuba in Japan.

Good luck!
    Anything that falls under the pso2.jp domain necessitates a VPN or proxy if you don't have normal access.