Default Mag appearance pass question

So i did search alot on the internet and could not find the answer to my question so i decided to ask here!

Ok so i just restarted playing pso2 after 8 month of break and i have an old Sato mag , i looooveee him but the stat are all messed up since the change made for requirement ( basically i want a full S-Attack mag) but there is 35 wasted point in dex and 25 in S-Deff ....

My guild says that if its a pre season 3 mag and use an appearance pass on it i won't be able to get Sato back....( thats really lame thx Sega )

Ok so here is my Questions: If i have 2 mag at level 0 buyed pre season 3 , can i use a mag appearance pass on them and get sato back becuz no reset pass has been use on them? or IT has to be a mag that had sato on them and not another mag?

Sry if this question seems obvious but i really need to be sure that there are Absolutly no option to keep My Sato back from reseting or from a new mag..

ty for answer and yes my english is bad sry for that too xD!

Mmm, yeah, it has to have been used on that particular mag for the appearance pass to even work. Actually, you can even use the mag appearance device
    and it should give you a preview of what you can change your mag back to. Mine is a Red Puyo I used maybe a month ago, and that's all it shows, without
    using the pass.

I think Sega mentioned that this wouldn't be possible with devices used prior that update, meaning you'd actually lose the device, so you better leave the Sato mag as that if you don't want to lose it.

About the stats, Sega is planning a way to fix that at no AC cost, however we have no idea when that will(and if) be implemented.
    Last edited by Edson Drake; Mar 4, 2015 at 11:06 PM.

The fix is for the very few, "crap, didn't mean to feed it that and give it X-Atk", I doubt they would provide something for the 25 s def and 35 dex.

If I'm understanding your situation correctly, you'll be fine. If you still have your Sato mag, then you can turn any other mag into a Sato using the mag appearance change pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    If I'm understanding your situation correctly, you'll be fine. If you still have your Sato mag, then you can turn any other mag into a Sato using the mag appearance change pass.

ARe you sure about that?becuz if i can ,then my problem is solve and i will buy ac to get an appearance pass.

ok i tested and you are right so all problem solve i have 4 sato mag :P

does the pass work for normal mags? say for example i had monoceros (t-atk) mag at lv100 then changed it to puyo, will the pass let me go back to monoceros?

and also if i have a second mag, say apus (t-atk and dex) can i turn the puyo in the previous example into apus? just like you can turn every mag into 1 evo of 1 mag (as in sato example)?

You can't use the passes to turn mags into default mag forms. Only into mag forms where you used a device to change into it.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

well u can always reset your mag for the default one back xD but what perfect zero says is accurate :/