Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Nah, they were datamined for it though. It was the same thing with Ultimate Naberius, there wasn't a single hint of darkers being present in the initial trailer, it wasn't until the second or third trailer showcasing it that they made an appearance.

Not that it's a big deal. It's just the two Wonda and cyclops variants.
    Those are lightning weak, which therefore would imply lilipa UQ is wind weak going by the opposing element style of nab UQ (fire darkers, ice enemies).

There's nothing preventing them from making the native enemies the same weakness as the darkers

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    By the time Ultimate Darker's Den happens, the planet should have a proper name. Darker's Den is the name of the area, the planet itself is something like ????.
    Darker's Den isn't a planet. It's a wrecked Arks colony turned upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Those are lightning weak, which therefore would imply lilipa UQ is wind weak going by the opposing element style of nab UQ (fire darkers, ice enemies).
    There's one way to look at it I guess. Doesn't seem like it'd work very well for other darker categories though.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Darker's Den isn't a planet. It's a wrecked Arks colony turned upside down.
    Man, you know what I mean.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Makes me wonder what PSO2 would be like with Damage Cancel.

Can you imagine?
    Oh god...

Sega should just add that to fix Magatsu =w=

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Can you imagine?
    Invincible anga . -.

Can you imagine?
    "MISS MISS MISS" *174

Even on Magatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Current aquatic darkers are resistant to wind if not hit on weak point (Elder, Hunar, Cyclo/kuklo, Wondas), so i'll heavily doubt they'll be weak to wind. They kept the same weaknesses as standard version for Ultimate darkers, so it'll be probably Lightning and Light.

Also this exactly :
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    There's nothing preventing them from making the native enemies the same weakness as the darkers
    Imo, Wind as a main weakness will be for another planet, let's say for Episode 4 release, we also got bird darkers weak to wind. Besides they are still mechs, made of steel, so Lightning has a great chance to be the main weakness of UQ Lillipa

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

I know it won't be this but I'm gonna throw in Ground coming to PSO2 for Ult lillipa. I miss point blank Diga spamming.
    *Hope, a guaranteed way to experience disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Current aquatic darkers are resistant to wind if not hit on weak point (Elder, Hunar, Cyclo/kuklo, Wondas), so i'll heavily doubt they'll be weak to wind. They kept the same weaknesses as standard version for Ultimate darkers, so it'll be probably Lightning and Light.

Imo, Wind as a main weakness will be for another planet, let's say for Episode 4 release, we also got bird darkers weak to wind. Besides they are still mechs, made of steel, so Lightning has a great chance to be the main weakness of UQ Lillipa
    Only Falz Arms, Elder, and Hunar (sword only) resist wind, and they resist everything they aren't weak to (though Falz Arms do have no resistance on their weak points). But the idea being presented was that the natives would have the elemental weakness opposite of the darkers. They would retain their lightning and light weakness, and the mechs would be weak to wind (the opposing element of lightning).

How does that not also apply to fire? Fire melts steel, and some of the mechs have clearly demonstrated ice attacks, which is also a shoe-in for fire.