Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Magatsu failures?

Everyone loves Magatsu as he is!

Still waiting for that Fighter rebalance they mentioned a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    *snip*
    Thanks. The people I saw were just using Elder Rebellion over and over from long distance (in the sky). Didn't look like Chain Trigger.
    When I use Gunner I like to flip in his face and use Satellite Aim... or if Gu/Br I also use Nebula Wind.

Yeah, I notice PUG WBers suck really badly. Yesterday, I saw a JP person who would load WB, then spam all four shots in quick succession.
    First would hit the target, then the rest would hit random parts of the body, leaving WB nowhere. They did this EVERY TIME.
    Also saw tons of level 75 Ranger mains who completely refused to use WB.
    They also used WB every single time I loaded mine, so I couldn't fix their shit.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Mar 8, 2015 at 06:59 AM.

You cannot see chains unless they are in your direct party.

I know, but IIRC it's not possible to fit more than 1 or 2 Elder Rebellions into a single Chain Finish.
    The people I saw seemed to be doing Elder Rebellion at least 3 times in a row.

Can't wait for those Fighter improvements!

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Who knows, FO has been 100% overpowered since Episode 3's introduction and still two times better than everything else in almost every situation, but still not nerfed! _(:3」∠)_ Even Shunka BR got nerfed faster than this and it wasn't even as overpowered as current FO.
    fo has literally at no point in the games life been balanced, its always been op or at a single short point in time underpowered. sega has no idea how to balance it properly.

As a force main. I welcome the broken force. I'd love it to be like DFO but nah, some of their balance swings are bad. But reall most of these devs are shit at balancing, I know it's fun to shit on Sega, but Blizzard,neople and others have the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    As a force main. I welcome the broken force. I'd love it to be like DFO but nah, some of their balance swings are bad. But reall most of these devs are shit at balancing, I know it's fun to shit on Sega, but Blizzard,neople and others have the same issue.

It's the usual case of things. Design issues in a game, blame the devs who work on it. Company be damned.

In the case of Magatsu, it just sounds like a developer vs the players which never ever works out well. Players always find the easiest and most efficient way to do things. Happened with Elder, happened with the Mining Base Defenses, happened with Loser and now it's happening with Magatsu and it's going to happen with Magatsu 2 (especially since they're allowing a certain AIS type to use Weak Bullet).
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Who knows, FO has been 100% overpowered since Episode 3's introduction and still two times better than everything else in almost every situation, but still not nerfed! _(:3」∠)_ Even Shunka BR got nerfed faster than this and it wasn't even as overpowered as current FO.
    at the very least to get those OP state, you need "some" effort put into FO nowdays.
    unlike shunka BR in which by default are strong even with +7 red katana

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The people I saw were just using Elder Rebellion over and over from long distance (in the sky). Didn't look like Chain Trigger.
    Just reading this makes my blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Can't wait for those Fighter improvements!
    There were future fighter improvements mentioned somewhere?

Also, besides FO damage being at least comparable to Br, but at a longer range, allowing them to one shot over 3/4ths of the enemies they see from N-SH, with less PP used (which continues to regen while casting too), am I missing any other reasons people complain about FOs being OP? JW
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 9, 2015 at 12:29 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!