Page 43 of 131 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393 ... LastLast

i call hax

Clearly outplayed

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

What's the best bock for pugs again?

430'd?

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

442 to...448, I think, are labeled Efficiency. I consistently get to M8 on those and often M9, so I'd think those are the best for pugs. None of the JP I've encountered there seem to mind, despite my characters having obviously foreign names. Just be good.

I can't help but wonder how much more smoothly things would go if everyone picked the ideal weapons at each interval.

The bosses in mission 9 were melting with just four twin dagger users (Including myself), plus the weapon is extremely safe, between it putting you out of reach of a lot of attacks and Symphonic Drive being cancelable at almost any point in its animation with the shift action.

Got to mission 8 on the last run. I grabbed a Twin Daggers just in case, though never used it.

Why is there the single one person on top? They finished it solo?

JPN PUGS I've ran with these past 2 days gets to M8+ at a steady rate, highest I've made it is M9.

Generally if I see a lot of people with Wand and Gear+Lovers combo after the 1st Recycle Shop, we going to go far.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

I've developed an appreciation for partisans after trying one out earlier.

Slide Shaker's AoE radius is gigantic and having a few partisan users spamming it on a spawn point clears things out really quickly. The fact that it makes you hover is also really convenient for taking out flying enemies and Dirandals.

I've been using partisans and twin daggers primarily for missions 8-10, with a wand/rod with Gi Barta to freeze Goldrahda mobs.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Mar 16, 2015 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2000 View Post
    JPN PUGS I've ran with these past 2 days gets to M8+ at a steady rate, highest I've made it is M9.

Generally if I see a lot of people with Wand and Gear+Lovers combo after the 1st Recycle Shop, we going to go far.
    Pretty much. I tried doing rifle/launcher all the way because i was so drop starved to support wands and ranged stuff by first pitstop (MPA didnt drop anything either). I had a bad time.

Went back to wands/techs all the way and picked up daggers. Almost finished mission 9 with pugs.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!