Question Build/Skill Suggestions for Support Focused Player

Hello everyone. I've had PSO-World bookmarked for years and years and it has helped me so much with the other games. Thanks to all who put this site together.

So, while I realize this is against 99% of suggestions, I'd like help making a build with priorities in this order: Support>Defense>Offense. I have a DPS focus on another build but I find myself checking teammate health bars very often.

I'd like to be able to cast a strong Shifta and Deband, heal, and have the ability to tank as many attacks as I can in order to do it. Just in case a teammate is in a bad spot or I screw up dodging an attack

For the sake of the post, pretend I am able to get any weapon/armor whatever (lol I'm sooo not but I have time). Lets have the only limit be up to 4 affixes if anyone wants to suggest something for those.

Is there an ideal way to do this that wouldn't annoy others too much since I wouldn't dealing super high damage?

Are Deband Cut and Deband Toughness decent?

Should I go TE/HU with a Hunter melee to use guard?

Should I dodge and practice at tossing a support tech-infused Talis to teammates instead of tanking?

Is Reverser Field worth even one point or a spot on the pallet?

Mag stat suggestions?

What would you recommend for this?

I love the Acceptable Equipment thread by the way haha. Seriously though, thanks

(P.S. Should I max Craft Mastery on my Bouncer?)
    Last edited by 000111; Mar 12, 2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Spoiler!

I can only answer to two questions :

Of course they are, they are even a must have for support builds.
    Same goes for Shifta Strike, I don't know for Shifta advance though.

Ban this shit from your build.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by 000111 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've had PSO-World bookmarked for years and years and it has helped me so much with the other games. Thanks to all who put this site together.

So, while I realize this is against 99% of suggestions, I'd like help making a build with priorities in this order: Support>Defense>Offense. I have a DPS focus on another build but I find myself checking teammate health bars very often.

I'd like to be able to cast a strong Shifta and Deband, heal, and have the ability to tank as many attacks as I can in order to do it. Just in case a teammate is in a bad spot or I screw up dodging an attack

For the sake of the post, pretend I am able to get any weapon/armor whatever (lol I'm sooo not but I have time). Lets have the only limit be up to 4 affixes if anyone wants to suggest something for those.

Is there an ideal way to do this that wouldn't annoy others too much since I wouldn't dealing super high damage?

Should I go TE/HU with a Hunter melee to use guard?

Should I dodge and practice at tossing a support tech-infused Talis to teammates instead of tanking?

Mag stat suggestions?

What would you recommend for this?
    Sounds like Te/Hu is the way to go.

Max Shifta Strike, Deband Cut, and Deband Toughness. Grab Reverse Bonus, but not Reverser Field. Shifta Advance and Deband Advance aren't worth the SP right now. On the Hunter tree, max Automate Halfline and Massive Hunter. Here's my build for reference.

For a strong Resta, craft it using the Brilliant (power) recipe. It almost doubles the amount it heals. For your mag, you need a minimum of 600 base S-ATK to be able to equip Glorious Wing and Trident Crusher, which are the best Techer equippable WLs and partisans. Soul Banish, which requires 690 S-ATK, is optional. The rest of the points can be freely distributed into S-ATK or T-ATK, preferably T-ATK. Te/Hu is best played using wands, WLs, and partisans.

For affixes, I recommend the following for 4s:

Power III
    Stamina III
    Modulator
    Ringa Soul/Diabo Soul

Units would preferably be either S-DEF Fahren set or HP crafted XQ units. Former has better defensive qualities, the latter has higher ATK. HP is important because you'll be abusing Massive Hunter for its super armor, which increases your DPS more than stacking ATK will. Your damage output will be quite good, so no worries there. You'll be looking at a minimum of 10K per wand hit with strikes + WG combined. If you have any questions about Te/Hu, please read this thread to see if you can find your answer there first. Should give a better idea of what Te/Hu would be like.

Awesome, thank you. I will take a good look at all of this and probably have more questions later
    Last edited by 000111; Mar 12, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
    Spoiler!