Default Pso2 Tweaker not launching

Hi everyone, i played pso2 since it started and recently experiencing something weird with pso2 tweaker, when i attempt to start it, it simply dosnt execute, not even at Task Manager.

I have .net Framework 4.5.1 updated, though i can't find clues about why it suddenly stopped working and am wondering if anybody has any idea, experienced this, i really want to play again , you guys now hahah.

Anyway, thanks in advance people!!

Have you tried whitelisting/excluding the Tweaker in your anti-virus?

Try deleting the Tweaker's .exe and replacing it with a fresh version from arks-layer?

I'm also having the same problem.
    Tried deleting the exe file and redownloading it but it still doesn't work.
    When I click to run the tweaker, nothing opens, but task manager clearly shows that it's running and using memory on my laptop.
    Trying to open it again just gives the message, "it's already running blah blah ... would you like to terminate and reopen?"
    Did that doesn't work

Is this a problem that many people are having or just us?

That didn't work either weirdly, and no processes here are shown upon start.

Though not responding could mean you might be missing some file or program i'd guess

Guuuuh, I've been having the same exact problem. No errors, no loading, no nothing...and the Tweaker doesn't show up in the Task Manager anywhere! Reinstalling it doesn't seem to fix anything, and neither does allowing it through my antivirus...

It's weird, because I refreshed my laptop a few months ago and reinstalled both the Tweaker and PSO2. And they were running fine up until recently, when the Tweaker stopped working. I can still play the game but...well, everything's in Japanese...

Mega-bumping this thread.