Default Shifta/Deband good?

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if Shifta/Deband was useful in this game. I was disapointed at how useless Shifta/Deband was in PSO2 and was wondering if the combo was made more useful with this iteration?

Thank you

Seemed like a decent enough boost when I was using it as a Force. Quicker to get the full effect too iirc.

It's ok, last about 90 seconds, and if lv.25, the boost is 1.35, and if you plan your skill tree right, you should get R-atk V+S-AtkV+Use Tech skill for the +500 S/T/R atk, and enable you to use Techs as any class.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I'm sorry for posting late, but... yeah. Shifta and Deband in this game is useful. It's a buff to your stats and your general dmg. I mean, if you've got, for example, the buff mentioned by Sizustar, you can get a buff of 35% to your base stats and 35% of your damage. About using Attack Mastery, it's totally depend of the build that you want to make. For example, Attack Mastery is very good for piles since you can use S-ATK and R-ATK, and with the buff of Fury Stance, you can do even more damage with that...

However, for other weapons, maybe that combo can be a waste of time, especially if you doesn't have intentions to be a hybrid of s-atk and r-atk...

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarisei View Post
    I'm sorry for posting late, but... yeah. Shifta and Deband in this game is useful. It's a buff to your stats and your general dmg. I mean, if you've got, for example, the buff mentioned by Sizustar, you can get a buff of 35% to your base stats and 35% of your damage. About using Attack Mastery, it's totally depend of the build that you want to make. For example, Attack Mastery is very good for piles since you can use S-ATK and R-ATK, and with the buff of Fury Stance, you can do even more damage with that...

However, for other weapons, maybe that combo can be a waste of time, especially if you doesn't have intentions to be a hybrid of s-atk and r-atk...

Greetings.
    Not really, each class also has Striking/Range/Tech Conversion skill that they learn at 127(Hunter/Ranger) or 140(Force)

Which raise the class attack stat, and will transfer a part of the other two attack stat to the main attack stat.

So for Hunter, R-atk and T-Atk will be transfered to yoru S-atk, and vice versa
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Not really, each class also has Striking/Range/Tech Conversion skill that they learn at 127(Hunter/Ranger) or 140(Force)

Which raise the class attack stat, and will transfer a part of the other two attack stat to the main attack stat.

So for Hunter, R-atk and T-Atk will be transfered to yoru S-atk, and vice versa
    Well, unafortunately i really dunno the transfer rate of those skills, although, of course, getting that +500 t-atk from attack mastery is useful if you use resta, and, if i remember right, that skill buffs the main stat.