Default "Coming Soon" Movie

Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution Trial - "Coming Soon"

Hi there,

Here's an unreleased (?) video from the Phantasy Star Online Episode III Trial disc.

This movie was placed on the trial disc and never referenced to at any point while playing normally, as far as I can remember/tell. It may be able to be activated another way. My best guess is that this was intended to be played at trade shows, including E3, TGS, etc.

• While this video was on the NTSC-J Japanese-only version of the trial, the English translation is present. Note that all item names are also in all caps as well, something that was changed in the western release.
    • This video references the game as "PSO Card Battle," the then-current name for the game. It wasn't until later in the development cycle it got the name "Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution".
    • There is some bad translating at the 0:45 mark in the video: "Now beginnings another story..."
    • The ship the characters meet and play on is a reference to Yuji Naka - 02:JP/Naka:00-16
    • Again, does anyone have any idea where this may have been shown? The E3 video that I've found does not match this one.

Anything else?
    Last edited by Getintothegame; Mar 18, 2015 at 09:13 PM.