Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Could someone fill me on the etiquette of anga farm parties?

Tell me everything I need to know. I may bite the bullet this week.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

You have to be in b25 or b26. In you party name you put ”アンガ X” or ”アンガ O" when you found an anga. You have to make a private party that requires a password to join. Most people put あんが,あああ,or あ.When you make a party, search around a bit, if you don't find one. Restart the quest and try again. In your party description, put "10人↑ 250ポイント ぱす: あんが".

Hello.

Here is an explanation of Anga Farm MPAs:

"Anga farms are MPAs organized to hunt down and destroy Ultimate Mode Anga in the Ultimate Mode Block 27 (and higher blocks if its full). They require the following setup:

Name the Party: アンガ: X

X = you have not found Anga
    O = you found Anga (please read below)

1. People start the Ultimate Mode Forest UQ alone in a build where they can cover a lot of ground on the map relatively quickly. This is everyone in the block itself.

If you get the following:

a. Diabo

b. Feel an Omen (basically when the screen changes like if something is coming on, like a flash of sorts....

These are indicators to actually RESTART the run by throwing a Telepipe and restarting at campship.

If you find ANGA, then rename the party to:

アンガ: O (Current Japanese Time using 24 hour clock)

and in the Comment Section have your game password be あ or あんが

Section 2: "You found Anga, or someone else has found it"

If you found Anga, then you change your party name like I wrote above, else you look for a party with Anga found with the same formatting.

These MPAs fill up really fast, so it brings us to the MPA itself....

1. Wait until everyone appears in the MPA to do this together:

2. Anga will appear as an Event Code on the map. Unfortunately, we can't JUST kill Anga just yet. We need to acquire 250 points from KILLING MONSTERS ONLY. This means beating CODE EVENTS will not improve our DROP RATE at all. We have to keep track of this....

What helps speed up ANGA runs is if people are in multiple parties as killing enemies counts for the entire party itself. This allows one person to aggro Anga and maintain aggro, causing other players to kill faster since they are not evading Anga every two seconds.

3. Once the 250 Point mark is clear, type 250pt, for identifying that you have 250 points, or your party has it. Everyone will tend to identify together. Once this occurs..

4. The Anga battle is in several phases. Anga can and will adapt to the heaviest hitting weapons out there or most frequent weapons. You can destroy the disks/floating orbs to slow down the rate at which ANGA adapts to attacks. Adapting to an attack almost immunizes Anga to those attacks. You will do Abysmal Damage. Fortunately you can trick Anga into adapting to idiotic things first and then strike it down....

Does Ideal Potential Help against Ultimate Mode Bosses? That is one to check out...

5. Once Anga is DEAD please DO NOT BREAK THE CRYSTAL. Sometimes Anga farms have a designated Crystal Breaker, if it does not....WAIT a second and dont rush breaking it.

6. Hunt down for another ANGA on the same map. If a second ANGA appears it gets a slightly higher drop rate as its more of a changeover. You don't need to get another 250 points to maximize your drop rate chances and number of drops you get per crystal:

Section 4: Things to ACTUALLY DO

You want to do the following:

1. Bring in 250% Rare Booster
    2. Buy the Nab Ultimate Mode Timed Abilities for Units which last a week and increase your Rare Drop Rate along with your health.
    3. Don't forget Daily Boost, Triboost 100% etc..
    4. Zieg Charms and the weapons sveoret, and monkey king bar (in inventory)
    5. Don't forget about your drink and Team Rare Drop Rate Buff.

Weapons: You want ICE element weapons for Mobs and LIGHT element weapon for Anga.

You want to choose a kind of role you want as well....

I go there are Te/Fi because I love protecting the whole MPA. Techers in there should be able to TAKE a hit and protect the party, however if you are into Mobbing, make sure your DPS is high but MAKE SURE you can take a hit and survive. LOTS of enemies are around and they hit really fast and really hard.

Freeze is one of the best conditions to have in that as well as Shock...

Basics (Enemy Data, I am using Forest Names)

UQ Garangos - If you hit them with Nazan or any knockdown skill, you can knock them down for them to not spin every 2 seconds. These guys are responsible for killing players very fast. Knocking Them down WILL Save lives.

UQ De Mammoths - DO NOT FIGHT THESE GUYS ON LEVEL GROUND. Each stomp counts as an Quake Attack, They will hurt and can kill you. I run with 1700 - 2000 Health in UQ and these guys usually two of them have the highest chance at KILLING ME when they stomp and charge. They hit very hard.

Basic Mobs outside of these two can be Zondeeled by the PULL Force wont be as great. When I zondeel, I combine it with my Freeze Proc+ wand along with my build that helps in increasing proc rate because against mobs conditions help unless you outright have enough DPS to kill them.

Diabo: You arent out there to fight Diabo. If this guy appears, you know to restart.

Rockbears: The UQ Variant swings a LOT faster and they recover much better. The same kind of attacks one uses in Challenge Mode against the Bayari...like locking on with Twin Daggers goes far here...

What kills players in challenge is when the Mobs and Bosses actually overlap (are in the same place) as usually you will encounter 2 - 3 of a boss type.

Section 5: THINGS TO NOT DO THAT MIGHT GET YOU BLACKLISTED

1. Do not START the MPA killing before everyone arrives.
    2. Do not intentionally wear lucky rise units with no grinds or crafting thinking that will get you by.
    3. Make sure if you find ANGA and the MPA is finished, to change the room name back to ANGA: X
    4. Do not rush to break the crystal. Sometimes there is a person who breaks the crystal who max buffs out there for a reason...

--------------------------------------------------

You will know a good Anga run visually when things go smoothly and Anga dies in three or four minutes through all the phases. Anga dies rather quickly done right.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I feel terribly torn about trying to farm Anga during this boost week when knowing that it's still going to be around in the next UQ.

^This week is most likely your best chance of an Ares weapons assuming Anga will drop Ares in Ulti Lili.

Looks like much of the stuff here has things covered. While killing mobs, you may notice an empty block without spawns. Make note of that and return to that empty block from before after Anga #1 is gone as it is either a Diabo spawn or another Anga spawn. Empty blocks are basically big boss spawns but they cannot spawn while a boss is present.

This is awesome info, I want to start farming but I know I may not have the gear to start though :<

As far as I remember, Anga shows up within like five minutes of an Ultimate run starting. I'm not sure what the function of a notification would be. It's going to pop up rather quickly every time, I'd think.

Also, all of Keilyn's info was hecka confusing.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Mar 19, 2015 at 10:43 PM.

Apologies...
    I wrote it on the fly.

I will edit and reorganize......
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Tell me everything I need to know. I may bite the bullet this week.
    Make an automate+massive hunter HU tree if you don't have one already (and dump your monomates). Makes it almost impossible to die except for 1) lag, 2) multi-attack juggles if you misstep/don't abuse full block frames (assuming you are Br). It's actually pretty easy to deal with anga itself as Br, it's just the rest is... annoying, especially rockbear/mammoth. Anything over 1000 hp (including timed abilities) is overkill in UQ with automate+massive hunter imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I feel terribly torn about trying to farm Anga during this boost week when knowing that it's still going to be around in the next UQ.
    That Anga for Ultimate Lilipa is black so it may have different drops.