Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    As said before, SHAQ and XQ give good EXP. But there's something I don't understand.

Why ? No friend ? No teammate ? No Pso-World.Com buddy ? Not the same timezone ?

Most of the teams I've been hanging out have all pretty much separated, so i wouldnt be surprised if people are having trouble finding groups to play with

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Do these nutcases think I can solo bosses with my mediocre gear?
    As someone who does exactly that on a regular basis... yes.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    Like everyone else, I've been doing the AQs and Extreme Quests. That combined with the various high level "kill this monster" quests from Hans and dailies add up quite nice.

Kresida has a quest that grants like 36,000 exp from time to time. I've also found a slight work around to the collect monster parts too. You can buy most monster parts from the shops and just turn them in. There are some that grant close to 100,000 exp. So always do them when you see them.
    For the high level daily collection orders you can buy them as well, though you might have to do some translating if you can't find the runes on cirno/ can't read kana. Some of the collections can give you ~70-100k exp for 99. Can get kinda pricey though, but doing a bunch of dailies can make up that cash pretty quickly. Do daily, 70 kills from hans, and a couple boss CO's. After that, VH/SHAQ's and XQ's. XQ's are pretty good for EXP once you get high enough for them. Could spam boss floors if you wanted, for huge chunks + rare boss CO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Why ? No friend ? No teammate ? No Pso-World.Com buddy ? Not the same timezone ?
    Not really, no. I have a few friends, but most of them are either severely underleveled, or just never playing when I am.

But, anyway, thanks everyone. SHAQs are pretty crazy right now, what with the boost going on, and EXP/Triboosters on top of that.

I guess this can get LOCKED.

LOCK DANCE
    TAKING OVER

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."