Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HU/BR or Br/HU

Does someone know if it is a thread I can spam, so that I could be able to post my skill build here?
    Last edited by Sylvekster; Mar 26, 2015 at 03:40 PM.

FI/HU
    BR broken until fixed skill trees

OP, do yourself a favor, and put schnee4 on ignore.

Click on user CP on the above bar, then edit ignore list under settings and options. Schnee literally says nothing of value.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

* Tagging this for later *

As always, I find Iron Will extremely reliable and with a bad ping (I got 300ish) Automate Halfline is 100% useless cause it's so slow you can get hit 1-2 times before the mate is used.

I run this build.

An alternative is this build, dumping spare hu pointsd not into s-atk but flashguard for 20%+ resist s / r / t atk.

Best block in game, uses defensive perks.

I am one of those fools who actually raised a pure DEX mag, so instead of pouring ten points into striking up, I'll probably be maxing that braver mag skill up, THEN one point into rare mastery, and fill up the rest of APT UP 1.

I am using a FOnewearl though, so... am I going to miss out on some good gear if I'm not using a pure striking attack MAG ?

My build plan:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post
    I am one of those fools who actually raised a pure DEX mag, so instead of pouring ten points into striking up, I'll probably be maxing that braver mag skill up, THEN one point into rare mastery, and fill up the rest of APT UP 1.

I am using a FOnewearl though, so... am I going to miss out on some good gear if I'm not using a pure striking attack MAG ?

My build plan:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008
    Braver rare mastery isn't worth it since it just adds more dex and only when using a 10*+ weapon so it's not even useful for equipping stuff. Don't ask me what I'd put the point into instead though, cause I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    OP, do yourself a favor, and put schnee4 on ignore.

Click on user CP on the above bar, then edit ignore list under settings and options. Schnee literally says nothing of value.
    I will do it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    As always, I find Iron Will extremely reliable and with a bad ping (I got 300ish) Automate Halfline is 100% useless cause it's so slow you can get hit 1-2 times before the mate is used.

(links snipped)
    I guess the opposite is true about Automated Halfline if you have a good connection. I found Automated Halfline so strong, I am surprised that it isn't nerfed. I have survived attacks like Anga's purple Cosmo Breaker and Quartz Dragon's shower attack with it before. It also works with Limit Break, if somehow you take a small enough hit.

Even if your connection is poor, Automated Halfline can help you avoid the annoyance of having to run away from a fight in order to drink and get your health back to an acceptable level after getting hit. Then again, we are talking HU/BR or BR/HU here, so Quick Mate can help with this too. I guess I was speaking to what do with your Hunter subclass more generally.