Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Magatsu Sai hype train *A*
    Do you think both Maggys drop the new 12* or just Gold Maggy, cuz that new katana looks sexy as heck (hopefully the potential isnt as bad as Yamigarasu's)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

I fail to see how TAJAB is a bad potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

It isnt bad as a potential all in all, but on a katana where you'd mostly be spamming kanrans and sakura as your main damage source it's not really that good. There are a lot of 11* with better potential and their requirements arent as gimicky as Yamis.

Plus, with the exception of tsukimi-gekka-tsukimi, katana PAs are kinda wonky in general to chain together unlike DBs and Twin Dagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

I'm fully expecting people to somehow fail the EQ despite the claims of it being easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm fully expecting people to somehow fail the EQ despite the claims of it being easy.
    I imagine it'll be a bell-curve. Lots of failures early as people try to sniff out the most optimal strategies, then once it's been dissected, it'll be a breeze until the good players get bored of it, at which point it'll be a failfest, again.

I dunno how much AIS relies on player stats, tho, so iunno if it'll be a matter of gear or not, tho
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I'm ready to fail a "meant to be easy" EQ thanks to garbage players. Prepare for rants from random people cuz no one kno hw 2 AS

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    I dunno how much AIS relies on player stats, tho, so iunno if it'll be a matter of gear or not, tho
    None of it relies on player stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Carebear PvE having trouble with mobs using IAS is not expected. In this game they got even word effective. It means they got already trouble dealing a single mob. Therefore PvP would be way to overwhelmed.

What exactly are the potentials for all of the proxyene 12*(as in what is TAJA)? I'm assuming lillipa UQ will have a dark weakness as well with the ultimate buster ability.
    Last edited by AsuravonD; Mar 25, 2015 at 05:03 AM.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

I don't get this bashing tbh.
    When was the last time something you were hyped for was even remotely as good as you thought it would be aside from maybe cmode?
    When was the last time any new content was truly challenging after 2 weeks, aside from maybe cmode?

Magatsu seemed so very tough, people failed left and right.
    A week later people knew how to do him with reliable success. A week after that people know what to do for good results.
    2 weeks later and people needed 2 minutes and less to kill him.

TD3 was only ever hard the first week and then cause of pugs.

There is no almost real challenge in the game, the sole point is going fast and getting many runs for as many rewards as possible.

I don't see how an easy quest with autorevive after 5 seconds is that much different, it would never become a true challenge in the first place.
    And even if Magatsu's 1st phase or TD3 could possibly fail, the only reasons are exceptionally bad pugs or exceptional bad lag.
    And no one wants that.

So basically what this quest does is just minimize the chance for pugs to fuck up your runs.

And I am pretyt sure dying will make it harder to get more runs, probably similar to cmode.
    Even if it's just cause you waste 5 seconds doing nothing so often and judging from the videos where Magatsu can deal over half an AIS' Hp in one hit, it looks like you could die really often.

In short, barely different from what we got before.