Thread: Bo/Br Build

Default Bo/Br Build

Hi guys I want to do a Bo/br but dont know what I have to do because I played Gunner for a long time. So i want to ask you whether you know something what I have to skill on skilltree.

A bit more information on what you're going for would help.

Why Bo/Br, and what do you plan to use on Bo side and Br side respectively? Including skills, weapon(s), techs etc. Also, any pre-existing Mags/Gear to take note of?

I want make a Bo/Br because i want to combine far combat skills from Braver with close combat skills of DB Bouncer. Dont ask about why I want this I think its cool to use bow and 2 blades xD
    So I will take a all clase bow and Bouncer to do this. I want to try it so I want to aks which are good skills in skilltree for that.

Just be aware of the following:

• Your Bow damage will be about half of a Ranger's
    • Your DB damage will be about half of a Fighter's
    • Despite lower damage, you can't use a single all class bow, you will need five multiclass bows - one for each element, aka a rainbow set. Same with Dual Blades.
    • You also can't use any old multiclass bow, you will need to craft them to take advantage of Craft Mastery. Total crafting cost for a set of 5 bows will be >15 million meseta including Add Class items. That's not including grinding and affixing or the price of the bow itself
    • You will also need to micromanage the two Braver stances to get the most of your damage.
    • You won't necessarily be the reason MPAs fail, but after the real baddies like Forces sitting in machinegun turrets on Magatsu and 24/7 crystal collectors in TD1, if you were ever short by a few seconds you'll wonder if you could have done better with a different build.
    • Your Braver tree will be unconventional, and in the event that you no longer feel like working twice as hard as other classes for half the reward, you will need to use an All Skill Reset pass or spend AC to fix your Braver tree. However, your Bouncer tree will be compatible with another subclass.

And yes I actually did most of that at one point. If you still want to do it, use this skilltree and two rainbow sets.