Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Carrotcake Crew ish recruiting :'33

(deleted)
    Last edited by TaiDono; Apr 11, 2015 at 08:46 AM.

dat requirement

owo ikr!! x3

I'll buy your team for 40million meseta, however if I find one member that isn't a bunnygirl, I want double the investment back.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

whaaaaaaa

Reminds me of Nazi Germany, only sexy.

For real though, this is basically the PSO equivalent of being racist/sexist.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Sounds more like Hooters than Nazi Germany then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    dat requirement
    Easiest requirement to make ever.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Default Carrotcake Crew is Recruiting! (Redux)

Pardon us for jumping the gun earlier, that was my fault. Bless that teammate of mine for taking initiative before I did.

The Carrotcake Crew is a special, themed Team with the vague and gimmicky goal of spreading the love that is cute bunnygirls! By bunnysuit fanatics, for bunnysuit fanatics. No, I'm not completely sure of what I'm doing here!

We're a new Team of two weeks (as of writing this, we have 18 members and a Level 4 Team Room), but we've got some diligent members and are doing our best to rise through the ranks! That said, this is not a demanding team; this is a Team for fun, and to bring together those of similar interests. Hopefully, we will see a unity that bonds us more strongly than the average Team.

Now, as a special sort, the CCC is exclusive to those who fit and follow our simple criteria:

1. Members must own a Bunny Suit (バニースーツ) or any of its colored variants, and be able to wear it; this is our uniform and our symbol. That's right, female characters only! Ears and tail are not required, and any accessories (including other animal ears) are completely acceptable.

2. No asinine-looking characters. We're fine with thick girls and giant muscles and what-have-you, but have a decent sense of proportions. The only thing we're honestly worried about here are those with hips that dwarf the rest of their bodies (you know the type), but the rule of thumb is to not be an eyesore. We aren't tough critics, just be presentable enough to not shame our uniform.

3. Members must be willing to be in-uniform during all Team activities. This includes:

• Team meetings. Wearing something else casually inside the Team Room is fine.
    • Organized Multi-Party Quests, including Challenge Quests. If there are at least two full parties out of three (that is, both or more of the parties are our members), this rule applies.

Of course, members are expected to wear bunnysuits often enough in other cases, as well (over 33% of the time is a good place to start). If you feel like you gotta force yourself to put one on, this Team is not for you.

Thank you for reading, and in advance for your interest. The CCC makes its home on Ship 2. Add or mail "Uberchao" if you're interested in joining us, and link a screenshot of your character if you feel you may be unable to meet within the next couple days or so.

I'll answer any questions you have here. Whiny SJWs will report to the nearest online Smash room for honorable combat.