So I've always wondered what the community generally thinks of regarding ease of access to buttons as well as best use of controls when it comes to using TPS (Z-Aim) Perspective in this game. As the perspective switch is only necessary for Rangers, Gunners, Forces, and Techers, I'm curious as to how people have adapted over the years and which style you personally adopted in-game: gamepad or keyboard/mouse input?

Do note, I'm not asking which is the better input over the others for everything: only for TPS perspective where that extra bit of accuracy and player skill comes more in handy as it's all manual aim.

Personally, I started this game using a keyboard/mouse. To me, that view still feels natural in that range of mode as using a gamepad in TPS feels like it forces my fingers into awkward positions (I have really long fingers, so it's not particularly the best feeling in the world, and it does hurt after a long time of playing CQs, for instance ).

For that reason, I've been leaning more towards using keyboard/mouse for those moments I do use those other weapons, and gamepad for the rest of the time that TPS isn't stressed as much. For instance, if I made a FO/TE, I'd probably use keyboard/mouse while playing that character, but I'd likely play with gamepad for the duration of my time on my current FI/BO.

What do you guys prefer?