Thanks everyone for all of your help and responses. My character is now level 31 (halfway to 32) and I just finished the Tundra (or is it Iceberg?) Exploration solo. I haven't actually done the C/O yet though so I need to do that soon. Fo/Br is a lot of fun even though I am not for certain how you would use a bow with that build since it requires a cross class weapon which I have yet to find or have the meseta to buy. Player shop items are so expensive (we're talking millions here and the most I ever had was only 400,000 ). Since I just unlocked TAs, I will probably do those to build meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt, 3252724
Very Hard is when the damage starts getting rather dangerous. You won't see that difficulty until Level 40, however.

As a general rule of thumb, remember that every area @ Skyscape and onward is capped at 30 on Normal. If you need Level 21 mobs for any kind of quest, you can use the second series of fields on Normal for this (Tunnels has a higher spawn rate of Machines than Desert ever will, while Desert is the reverse of that).

I'm guessing you need this for the level cap unlock to have it go from 30 to 40? They actually ask for Level 31+ mobs at this particular part. And it won't be long until you need to do this.

tl;dr Any COs that ask for a specific FAMILY of mobs and don't specify what kind or what area can be circumvented around if you're that worried about taking hits.
There's another one for level 40 huh? That's annoying. Well, at least I don't have to pay for it like some f2p.

The damage output is already dangerous on hard for me since I am using a Fo/Br. My defense isn't that high so I've built up hp instead for the moment until I can figure out the crafting system. It's really confusing, even the English guides don't go into much detail about it. The only thing I have extended was a Rosa Crane and grinded it to +4. It's a pretty weapon and I think it looks good with the character but I wish I had a red Lean Pincchner instead of the yellow one I have since it would match the character better (way too expensive and now almost gone from the player shops).

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial, 3252750
If you are in ship 2 I could help you unlock stuff on one of my lower lv characters. If our timezones match a bit ofcourse. I eould actually havr a reason to play instead mindless grinding and dressup.
Sorry, but I will have to politely decline. I will be up front with all of you: I don't play very well with others. I am not a people person and quite frankly I can't stand playing with others. In addition, I am just playing for the story mode so I doubt I will actually be playing on SH or Ultimate anyway (even though I soloed Ultimate in the original PSO). I want to know what's going on? Why does Zeno think they have seen my character before. Who is Persona (fought them twice now in exploration quests)? Why did Falz Angel attack me? I don't think that was story but having to fight Falz Angel right at level 12 in the forest as my first boss that I encountered in the game was not good. I wasn't prepared to run into him and needless to say I got my ass handed to me.

Anyway, as you can probably tell I am ejnoying myself immensely. Again, I thank everyone for all of your responses and for the help. Unfortunately, I have to wait for the next maintenance period to go by before I can play again. Oh well.