Exclamation 1 quest lv 20 per...day?

First of all, I'm going to apologise, I'm not from the US and my english isn't perfect.

I started to wonder somehow why I'm leveling so low, after I hit 20lv+ I had only one quest (in the beach) and after completion the quest disappeared and I stuck at 15+lv quests. Whenever I go to the quest manager there are only quests 15~ and surprisingly after hitting 23lv I got 28lv quest which was my only quest from which I could get exp. But the problem is that I wipe at boss in the end.
    I have tried the elevator thing by changing the channels and running back to the quest manager but was the same. I get 20~lv quest map ONLY ON THE NEXT DAY - which is awful cuz I'm not able to level up gradually. Tried also the matter board but I get quests at 13-15~ lv while I have no exp from them. I'm in ep.2 now.

My question is where are 22-23~~lv quests and where should I go to do them?
    Looking for help.

EDIT: Ok, reading through your post again, what you specifically what to do is unlock HARD difficulty. Get and complete Difficulty Unlock I from Koffie and you can then go to any mission and all enemies will be between lv.20 and lv.40 when you select that difficulty. For example the Hard version of Nab Rappy Capture has enemies at a minimum of lv24, and Hard Forest Exploration has a minimum enemy level of 31.
    Spoiler!

(Original Post)
    Sounds like you've only been doing the daily featured quest.

Have you been completing Koffie's COs (white haired operator at the quest counter)? She gives the area unlocks as well as level cap and mission difficulty increases.
    Spoiler!

As you finish her COs you'll unlock more Free Fields and ARKS Quests as well as Time Attacks and other special missions.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 20, 2015 at 02:30 PM.

Default 1 quest lv 20 per...day?

yup, exactly, but I took all quests from her. Tried to do time mission but I cannot simply clear it with time limit 20min, there are so many caves and monsters that it takes me like and hour to complete.. And it looks like I can't just skip some mobs. Other thing is that I have done from her some quests but I have desert mobs and I don't have this map location or quests there.. -,- So there are 2/3 completed and 1 remaining.
    Last edited by Kurome; Apr 20, 2015 at 04:20 PM.

You can walk directly to the exit if you guess where it's going to be, enemies can be skipped unless there's an emergency code such as Elimination that physically traps you in an arena.

Areas shouldn't take an hour. Enemies in multi-party areas respawn randomly too, which is giving you the most trouble it seems.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They remove that S-Rank requirement a long time ago, so yeah, you can just walk to the exit.

or do I have to explore all within 20min? (I mean the time quest) Btw did low lv quests, completed them and I still have client order -,-

EDIT. and have to go alone cuz I'm unable to go with my supp partner or anyone else on each quest I select which is weird ..

EDIT2. did time quest and Coffee has nothing for me.. Do I have to change the lobby (changel in the elevator), still have problems with that.
    Last edited by Kurome; Apr 20, 2015 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    or do I have to explore all within 20min? (I mean the time quest) Btw did low lv quests, completed them and I still have client order -,-

EDIT. and have to go alone cuz I'm unable to go with my supp partner or anyone else on each quest I select which is weird ..

EDIT2. did time quest and Coffee has nothing for me.. Do I have to change the lobby (changel in the elevator), still have problems with that.
    I'm assuming you are doing the Caves one right? Did you complete both Katargot Extermination (the darkers that shoot a laser) and Subdue Caterdra'n (accordion dragon) and pick up 2 Amduscia Device a's (yellow box items)?
    Also, you probably have the "Enter a room that forbids partners" option checked from the Matching Settings at the Quest Counter, and that's why you can't bring your support partner.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 20, 2015 at 07:40 PM.

yea, done both, now its the 16lv quest which is supposedly the same or simillar, also with timer. And what do I need to do to unlock this option? I really want to try my sup partner on quests, its a bouncer so it will help me with fast cleaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurome View Post
    yea, done both, now its the 16lv quest which is supposedly the same or simillar, also with timer. And what do I need to do to unlock this option? I really want to try my sup partner on quests, its a bouncer so it will help me with fast cleaning.
    The option is under "Matching Settings" when you talk to the Mission Counter attendant. Also, just to note, the more players, be they NPC or Human, the more enemies will spawn.