Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    T-ATK is easiest because you can just feed Trimates.
    S-ATK is a pain because the -Dex +SATK stuff is expensive and rare.
    R-ATK not so bad because you have Dimates and the Mushroom Chairs at My Room shop are always cheap.
    Dex is ass because you don't really have any options. IIRC, just +Dex discs that give jack all.
    Dem Basic Sofas at the My Room Shop for S-ATK, tho.
    ^ I recommend these over anything in the Player Shop for -DEX and +S-ATK, really. I think the last time I checked the Player Shop for Room Goods in S-ATK, they came out to 4000-5000 Meseta and up. When I went to My Room Shop, I got Basic Sofas for 3K a pop.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 22, 2015 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Dem Basic Sofas at the My Room Shop for S-ATK, tho.
    ^ I recommend these over anything in the Player Shop for -DEX and +S-ATK, really. I think the last time I checked the Player Shop for Room Goods in S-ATK, they came out to 4000-5000 Meseta and up. When I went to My Room Shop, I got Basic Sofas for 3K a pop.
    They get rotated out every now and again. I don't remember if there were 4* furniture for 2k per, but either way, it's christmas when you find the cheaper ones in the room shop.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They get rotated out every now and again. I don't remember if there were 4* furniture for 2k per, but either way, it's christmas when you find the cheaper ones in the room shop.
    Yeah. Last week, there was something else there in the My Room Shop that was 4K, but this week the price went down 1000 Meseta. Needless to say, I've stockpiled on a lot of sofas to guzzle down my Mag's throat.

Yeah. Last week, there was something else there in the My Room Shop that was 4K, but this week the price went down 1000 Meseta. Needless to say, I've stockpiled on a lot of sofas to guzzle down my Mag's throat.
    Weird. I always remember them being 3K. Maybe I just remember wrong? I mean, since I use 7* over anything higher with regards to Mag feed (granted my Mag was lower than yours, so to speak, and I didn't care about DEX lowering since I was in a rush to just have something ready for SH).

I use 2* and 5* goods for reducing DEX on a S-ATK mag (why not, they're cheap)
    But well, I was surprise to see a single 9* can raise 4 level of S-ATK when it was around 2x 3x

I don't see why the price of the mag feed items makes a difference. They're like 2 times stronger now, so it's not more expensive to feed your mag. It only cost 2-3M before.

There's a My Shop Cherry Red Table that's like 2k or something like that. That one rotates out often, though.

It's not just the price that makes them more of a pain, 4 stars had (have?) a lower effect for feeding too.
    Compared to 6 star Trimates/Room items or 5 star Dimates/Room mates.

Meaning it always took longer to reduce Dex on SATK mag.
    Unless my memory has gone to hell and I've somehow made a mistake.

The irony is that before they announced this, I had half completed my 3rd perfect Mag (Wanted a perfect S-Attack, R-Attack and T-Attack), had been working on those for a month -_-

...is Mag feeding time.

Discuss.
    If we're discussing our favorite part of this update...

Golfing.
    Ship 02
    Grace Hu/Fi 80/80, He 80
    Jazz Br/Hu 80/77
    Skorne Fo/Te 75/75, Ra/Gu 75/75
    Rex Diablos Fi/Hu 75/75

ever since photon spheres became dirt cheap, i'd do the last 50lvls with the devices that cost 2 sphere

probably far from the cheapest method, but it gets it out of the way instantly
    so it's a nice quality of life update but not my favorite part for sure
    hi