Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah that's too rich for my blood; I commonly waver between 10 mill and under 1 mill

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Cheapest 11.4 mil.

3s are the common 4s is .....hit or miss 5+ are abysmal but I have gotten a 5s ext once.....

Just to give u an idea....6s is 42mil :P
    Guess I'm grinding EQs, then. Next week should be Ranked, better pray it isn't Keratos.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

5s cost is up cuz of zenesis unit release. I made union before their release and they were about 9mil.

I heard that you can make astral 100%, but I assume thats only without upslotting. Can someone tell me the formula needed for that?

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I heard that you can make astral 100%, but I assume thats only without upslotting. Can someone tell me the formula needed for that?
    Depends on whether if it's Unit or Weapon. Weapons can get Astral 100% via Ray/Union SAF.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Yeah I know about the factor. I do remember someone telling you could for units, but never asked the formula. Though now that I think about they were probably lying ):

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    The formula milranduil posted on the last page is 100%, assuming you use an ability 40% boost.

Soul catalyst fodders, on the other hand cannot be made at 100% percent success rate (60% rate at best on boost week), if that is what you were after.

Actually, Astral Soul synthesis is always 100% with an ability boost 40% once you have the fodders in place, assuming you don't try to upslot.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 24, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Affix simulator updated to 1.75:

• Added Phrase Receptor
    • Added Sentence Receptor
    • Added Factor Catalyst
    • Added Ether Soul
    • Added Ether Factor
    • Added Deus Factor
    • Added Ability IV (in SAF)
    • Added Boost, Noble, Elegant to the abilities list
    • Added Guidance of Life boost (Zeinesis, Qliphad)

Info:
    Factor Catalyst - HP+10, PP+1
    -- Yamato Factor + Mother Factor + Deus Factor = 10% Creation

Ether Soul - ALL+15, HP+15, PP+2
    -- Toh'oh Soul + Full Vegas Soul = 10% Creation

Ether Factor - ALL+30, HP+10, PP+6
    -- Ether Soul + Factor Catalyst x4 = 60% Creation

Guidance of Life: Zeinesis & Qliphad potential:

Enjoy ^^) _旦~~

URL: http://pso2affix.seilent.net/

I know you can't have 2 souls on a weapon/unit but is it not possible to have some random soul on a ray weapon and have Astral Soul SAF unlocked and able to be selected? Simulator says I can't.

EDIT: Ether Soul can be made using any 2 of Toh'oh, Full Vegas and Escarde Soul, the way it should have been from the start.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by doomdragon83; May 10, 2017 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I know you can't have 2 souls on a weapon/unit but is it not possible to have some random soul on a ray weapon and have Astral Soul SAF unlocked and able to be selected? Simulator says I can't.

EDIT: Ether Soul can be made using any 2 of Toh'oh, Full Vegas and Escarde Soul, the way it should have been from the start.
    Spoiler!
    Fixed :3

You can now use SAF souls like Astral + Ether Soul or Act The Soul as SAF and Magia The Soul affixed.