Here's what it involves:
    -Musashi-type weapon
    -Chaos Bringers (could work against a Dark Bringer)

Okay, we all know that if we get in range of the Bringer's rifle swing, we'll get a beating, right? Well, I discovered that if you use a Musashi or Yamato, you'll be in melee range, but the attacks won't hurt you! He's probably trying to hurt you with the silly hilt of the gun. It's great for online usage.

I found something more fun! Most of you probably already know it, but every enemy "ranger" (gunners, dark belras, chaos bringers on the edge, etc.) can hit their friends too! Once I was up against 2 Dark belras and 5 So Deminians, I let the Belras shoot at me, I dodged their attacks, but the So Deminians got hit!

I think everybody knew that already. It's not a bug.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-04-23 08:28 ]</font>

On 2003-04-23 08:24, Wolf_Warhead wrote:
    I found something more fun! Most of you probably already know it, but every enemy "ranger" (gunners, dark belras, chaos bringers on the edge, etc.) can hit their friends too! Once I was up against 2 Dark belras and 5 So Deminians, I let the Belras shoot at me, I dodged their attacks, but the So Deminians got hit!
    This also applies to Garanz in the mines with violent effects Often times, if you just run circles around a Garanz, you can completely wipe out any random little Gilchics floating around, and even make the Garanz completely destroy itself with it's own missles. Just make sure you hit it once so you get the experiance.

Dragon Trick!

When the dragon dives under ground run to the red fire dot things and he wont hit you.

Green-Necked Vulture

Trap Trick (that most probably know by now)

For all the non-androids this works great.

When you come across traps your character slows down just like when you come close to a monster. To avoid the slow down, pull up your start menu or the shortcut menu (Left Right trigger + Y) and you can run right past them before they blow up.

For all you young people out there....this is what college can do to you. You wont even be able to tell your left from your right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minos on 2003-04-23 14:22 ]</font>

On 2003-04-23 13:05, Minos wrote:

When you come across traps your character slows down just like when you come close to a monster. To avoid the slow down, pull up your start menu or the shortcut menu (Left trigger + Y) and you can run right past them before they blow up.
    So that is how they do that! I just started playing online last week and didn't know.

On 2003-04-23 13:05, Minos wrote:

When you come across traps your character slows down just like when you come close to a monster. To avoid the slow down, pull up your start menu or the shortcut menu (Left trigger + Y) and you can run right past them before they blow up.
    So that is how they do that! I just started playing online last week and didn't know.