Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

I think I'd be down for this. My character Ada needs to stretch her legs in CM again.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Ok, added both to the MPA. There's still some spots open

Didn't even know there was an MPA today. I've been so busy with studies and packing up and then leveling my character in PSO2 during off-time. lol

I'm glad I was able to help fill in those missing spots for you guys. Feel free to let me know if you guys ever need anyone, and I can probably help out if I'm free.
    No new MPAs planned here this week for me as internet is being cut-off soon, but I'll be back within June hopefully!

Yeah I feel bad for missing it. I assumed it was 9pm est not 9am est and was asleep. If you guys try it again I would be glad to go. I'll just have to look more closely at the time this time. Sorry again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    Yeah I feel bad for missing it. I assumed it was 9pm est not 9am est and was asleep. If you guys try it again I would be glad to go. I'll just have to look more closely at the time this time. Sorry again.
    No worries.

---------------

Made a huge update to the thread just now. I will be back within the next couple of weeks and start hosting again, but until then, I've got my hands tied up in real life, so no can do until things let up. Because I strive to make this as up-to-date as possible in the OP, it's hard to manage between updating the schedules for everyone's current MPAs, and even more so to just try and scroll through all of em when they each took up so much space! Therefore, I've made a huge number of changes to the thread that make life easier for everyone.

Unfortunately, K-Challenges are cancelled until further notice. The good news about this, though, is that I've come up with new ways of hosting them that should be quite interesting when I do bring them back. When they come back, they will have varying levels of difficulty so everyone can get a chance to participate this time.

--------------------

v1.3 Update Details:
    • HUGE readibility changes made.
    • Altered the List of Scheduled MPAs section so the OP can be easier to update.
      • This section will now display an actual list of current MPAs and more information can be found out about them by clicking on their links in the list above.
    • Discontinued K-Challenges until future update to them is possible.
    • Changed OP to be more to the point.
    • Changed the template used for hosting future MPAs as a result of aforementioned changes.
    Last edited by Korazenn; May 31, 2015 at 02:14 AM.

I'ma try to get something scheduled, here. My prem is expiring soon so I won't be able to squeeze into full blocks to do JP pugs anymore. Haven't seen a clear in months.

Title: Sega Ruins Everything With MPAs
    PID: Mattykins
    Date: Wednesday, June 3rd
    Time: 7:00pm EST onward, adjustable for EQ schedule
    Players: 8 Confident Players

Slots: (3/8)
    Spoiler!

Waitlist:
    -

Requirement(s):
    -Must have reached M10 or cleared. Blahblah clear title and shit, you all know the drill by now
    -Must offer some method of contact since last time I did this we wasted too much time waiting on people we couldn't get ahold of :T
    -Must be a little bit familiar with what weapons are most efficient and when.
    -Only sign up for a role you know in and out.
    Rules:
    -This isn't a hugbox. Take responsibility for your fuckups. No faggotry. No salt.
    Last edited by Mattykins; May 31, 2015 at 08:54 PM.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Sign me up.

Though I just want to clarify the time, 7PM EST on Wednesday is the same as 8AM JST on Thursday right?

I'll PM you a link to the screenshot "proof" thingy.

If you need to reach me, just PM me here, or in game.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Yes it is. But yeah, I got ya. Just need your PID
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Edit: I'm still in, but it doesn't look like there's many interested players Tried to set one up myself a week ago, with no takers either, unfortunately :/
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; May 31, 2015 at 07:16 PM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.