Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NotRankin View Post
    I'd like to join the one on Friday. Kidnapping Nina as well for it.
    Hi, just to add I also have a M10 80% clear as my best, stupid bird ~.~
    My char will be Nina either in english or katakana, depending on my mood
    Edit: Player id is Ninawinlan
    Last edited by Dnd; May 4, 2015 at 04:13 PM.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I'd like to sign up for #5. I've cleared M10 several times already, but am looking for a consistent group to do runs with. I can consistently kill funji+agrani, my strongest role so far in CM.

ID : Cytokine
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

sign me up for 3 and 4 good sir. Time to get busy again after grinding madness.

ID: T4ke
    Chara: Kary

CM cleared several times and up for every roll and task.

#5: Experts Only has been completely filled up! Thanks to everyone participating in the MPA on Friday! \o/

Don't forget you can still sign up for the waitlist and show up at the designated time and place for that MPA. If someone doesn't make it in time, you can take their spot! If we have another seven people sign up on the waitlist, then we can have two parallel MPAs running alongside each other so that no one misses out!!

The time for the MPA on Friday will be announced after maintenance as I don't want to have it run into any scheduled Dark Falz or Magatsu EQs. Thank you everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Do you have a specific set of weapons you want players to use? Typical I run rifles up till M6. Then change to either Partizan or Launcher. Then get twin daggers at M8. I can however run Wands or spamtastic Twister Fall up till M6 too though.
    Rifle is good until finished with M5, especially if you find the rare Rifle in M4. I tend to use Rifle until finished with M3/M4 and then swap out for Bullet Bow and Wand in M5. As long as you know how to use Homing Emission (as in, the Z-Targeting lock-ons) and bottleneck Cougar NX in M3 so everyone else can attack him from behind, then I'm fine with anyone who wants to use Rifle in the early missions.

I don't usually take qualm with people's weapon choices as long as the MPA isn't held back with them. This isn't a perfect clear MPA so the miniature details don't personally matter, but we are aiming to clear it this Friday, so choose what you know you're comfortable with for missions.

I've been to M10 countless times, random MPA has always lost to Diabo though. I'm interested in this mostly for the sake of getting the completion reward and to actually play with some English peeps. So if I could I'd love to join for #5 if I am allowed too. I'm typically open for any time frame currently.

I've also never done the VR manager role before. Just figured I should note that right now. I'm also not picky on paths during M5 or M7. I know them both pretty well at this point.
    My goal is to have this be the MPA (if none other this week) be the one to clear M10 as well. I've constantly 80% M10, and I think numerous people share that same problem with random MPAs barely ever beating Diabo.

I however have never done an 8 man mpa run before. Since randoms are typically 12 man mpas.
    This isn't an issue at all either. Everyone has to start somewhere is how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MDashK View Post
    I'll be up for #2: All in Good FUN - 9/12 MPA because of the time (9:00 PM EDT, that's 01:00 AM GMT, and since I've been in the night shift...)
    Also, I guess I can give you a 90% chance that I'm gonna make it, BUT count with the 10%... Might show up something to do at work and I don't wanna give you a full 100% chance of showing up...
    Not a problem! Thanks for joining and letting me know in advance! o7

You can also sign me up for #4: Maintenance Madness, BUT ONLY if it's at 10:00 PM EDT (that's 02:00 AM GMT). Same % above.
    Sorry if this was unclear to anyone:

The "7:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM EDT" and other similar types of timeframes you see in other MPAs means that the MPA itself begins at 7:00 PM and will last up to about 10:00 PM EDT. Late maintenance begins at 10:00 PM EDT that night, so the MPA lasts until around the time maintenance will begin. It's not really going to last until 10:00 PM EDT because I'll always try to plan these Challenge Quests around Emergency Quests and Maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKanden View Post
    I'd like to sign up for #5. I've cleared M10 several times already, but am looking for a consistent group to do runs with. I can consistently kill funji+agrani, my strongest role so far in CM.

ID : Cytokine
    Added you to the waitlist, but I don't think it'd be a problem to stretch an extra member into the MPA if you've already cleared M10 several times and just make it a 9/12 MPA instead.

Be sure to meet us that day in the Shared Ship at B-417 regardless of you being on the waitlist as there's always a possibility that someone can't make it, too.

I can't make it to #3. Please remove me from that run.

If that can help me obtain that damn rifle camo, count me in for the experts only category.

Not too late if possible, because time zones.

I would like to join, I believe I can join both #3 and #4 (If I did my time-zone math correctly Im just one hour ahead of you).
    I will be your aggro for m2, m5 and m7.
    Player ID: Yuki-Maru

I'd like to sign up for 1 and 2. I'd probably be higher up in the list but I only played C-quests for like 2 days before school assaulted me so farthest I got was M7.
    Player ID: Niare Sky. I'm either gonna show up as my characters Niare Sky, Madison Sky, or Davin Carver.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Updated the list. I'm going to see if I can get more people to join from my friends in-game for the MPAs today. If those of you in the MPAs today can let me know whether or not you can bring someone to tag along, do go ahead and let me know or bring them to the Shared Ship / B-417 at the time of meetup, please!

The first CQ MPA today starts at 4:00 PM EDT (give or take 5-10 mins). As long as we can get a 8/12 - 10/12 MPA, it shouldn't be a problem (I wanted this to be a 10/12 because I realized it would give new players leeway for getting started, but 8/12 is just as good).

I can bring another person in easily for tonight's run, someone who can also manage as well.