Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

High risk is more likely on Google's end. I'd contact them through Google Wallet (https://www.google.com/wallet/) and do the web chat with a rep. Your problem may possibly be cleared up just by verifying that it is you trying to make these purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    High risk is more likely on Google's end. I'd contact them through Google Wallet (https://www.google.com/wallet/) and do the web chat with a rep. Your problem may possibly be cleared up just by verifying that it is you trying to make these purchases.
    Thanks! This worked completely! Spoke with a Rep and got the problem fixed.

Was able to purchase AC just fine.

So was just wondering if this is still an issue, coz I tried purchasing via bluestacks recently. It initially brought me to a verification page (which wanted me to verify by logging in), but now I'm stuck with an infinitely loading "circle" white screen. How can you even contact google support if you're using bluestacks? D:

Weird thing is, 3 days ago or so it was fine :<
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Aug 4, 2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Just managed to purchase AC as normal through the app, no problems!
    Ship 2

Wait, so Google rolled back whatever change they made?

I can just install PSO2es via apk and just follow these instructions here just fine?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen...om_sega_using/

It should be noted that on some older devices that you have to go into the developer options (quick google search will show you how to access Dev. Options) and tick "Allow Mock Locations" in order to get the VPN to work. Source: Spent all day trying to get pso2es through play store and this step finally allowed me to access Japan's play store.

Thanks again for this thread! I wouldn't of made it this far in the process without your help!
    Leopold II - Newman -Hu 33, Fi 59, Ra 30, Gu 52, Fo 45, Te 19 (Fi/Fo Spellsword)

Ship 2 - Whisper PN143, I'm always down for AQs, XQs, and TACOs. Or even if you just need help with COs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Wait, so Google rolled back whatever change they made?

I can just install PSO2es via apk and just follow these instructions here just fine?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen...om_sega_using/
    Also curious about this. I finally installed PSO2es a few weeks ago and am curious if I can buy AC as normal again or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    Also curious about this. I finally installed PSO2es a few weeks ago and am curious if I can buy AC as normal again or not?
    Try to attempt buying 100AC and see if you encounter any problem(s).

It's what I just did when I transitioned from using Bluestacks to a tablet; I had no problems buying 100AC.

I assume we all have different experiences buying AC off PSO2es, some have it easy and others get errors when confirming the purchase.
    Last edited by ashley50; Mar 23, 2016 at 10:00 PM.