Default Mind Mag level faster than Vulpes' Single Stat Guide

I have been following "Vulpes' Maximum Single Stat Mag" guide to raise a mind mag:

The guide states "Level 10 to 35, feed 76 Trifluids, 5 Antiparalysis, 1 Difluid (in that exact order)"

The problem is my mag hit lvl 35 after only 65 Trifluids. Should I keep feeding more Trifluids to follow the guide exactly regardless of the level or continue to the next 35-50 section below?

"Level 35 to 50, feed 375 Monofluids"

Switch to monofluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Switch to monofluids.
    I didn't even get to the "5 Antiparalysis, 1 Difluid". Any idea what went wrong? I Have DEF 11, DEX 5, MIND 19. The most mind I can have now is 184 not 185 :/
    Last edited by Christopher3; May 9, 2015 at 07:18 AM.

I checked it out using a mag feeding program. It looks like you fed it 77 Trifluids (1 more than you should have).

Going by the guide, you feed it 13 monofluids first (That's just enough for the first evolution)
    Feeding it 76 Trifluids would put it at level 34 with the DEF bar within leveling range of 1 Trifluid. Stats at this point would be (10/0/5/19). It's at that point that you would switch to the 5 antiparalysis and 1 difluid just to avoid leveling DEF.

Unless it's something to do with Private servers messing with feeding charts, you probably just miscounted.

You can still salvage what's left by doing what Dongra said and just switch to monofluids. It's just 2 points to MST. Alternatively you could use a combo of di/trifluids mixed in with some other MIND boosting items and then bring the excess stuff back down using monofluids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    I checked it out using a mag feeding program. It looks like you fed it 77 Trifluids (1 more than you should have).

Going by the guide, you feed it 13 monofluids first (That's just enough for the first evolution)
    Feeding it 76 Trifluids would put it at level 34 with the DEF bar within leveling range of 1 Trifluid. Stats at this point would be (10/0/5/19). It's at that point that you would switch to the 5 antiparalysis and 1 difluid just to avoid leveling DEF.

Unless it's something to do with Private servers messing with feeding charts, you probably just miscounted.

You can still salvage what's left by doing what Dongra said and just switch to monofluids. It's just 2 points to MST. Alternatively you could use a combo of di/trifluids mixed in with some other MIND boosting items and then bring the excess stuff back down using monofluids.
    I have been playing on a private server so I would say that's probably the suspect. I kept a tally of the amount of Trifluids and only had 65. I could understand if I was close and tallied 74 / 78 or something but at 65 there is no way I missed writing down that many feedings.

Missing one point of mind isn't even a major issue. Just keep feeding it up to 184 mind.