Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Obviously the answer is to start a kickstarter for PSOW's first field trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Probably spend 5k ac to get 1 ragol memory and you need 10 per outfit, knowing sega. AC Scratch is the only option for non JP it seems.
    Which means we still have an option despite everything. Better than having no option at all, don't you think ?
    PSO2 is a F2P and a JP game. It is not managed the same way you spoiled rotten ones would like it to be. So easy to spit in SEGA's face.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

They'll probably be sell. If so, shouldn't matter. Half of the EN player would rather spend mesetas on fashion instead of bettering their gear.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Sega should lock all aesthetic nostalgia gear behind paywalls, because lord knows they would make enough money to focus on non-nostalgia-goggled content.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Was PSO1 that popular in Japan even back in the day? Only consoles were DC, GCN, and XB, all which didn't sell very wel, so idk if a large portion of PSO2's player base is actually super hyped for PSO1 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    They'll probably be sell. If so, shouldn't matter. Half of the EN player would rather spend mesetas on fashion instead of bettering their gear.
    They're not tradeable, it says so quite clearly.

Has anything been said yet about how MUCH it will be to spend to get the Ragol Memory?

Rumors have it at 5k AC = at LEAST 40 dollars (Please be untrue/rubbish)
    Is that 40 dollars for ONE OUTFIT*?

Also, if they're usual shenanigans are in play, you'd have to actually spend the entire 5k before getting the memory. Then you spend the memory and get 1 costume. Or, hopefully, if you're a CAST, the entire set arm/leg/torso/head --they couldn't be so cruel as to make each piece of a cast be 40 dollars, could they?

*I can certainly see why they would want them untradeable if they're event related
    If you could sell them, no one would bother to go to the event thinking "Well I will just use meseta to buy it later" They want the event to do good, so they lock the world's most wanted costumes behind it. It's the only thing famous enough to get people off their butts and to the event.

Hopefully some "Undisclosed Method" appears that works or people complain until more ways comes about to get these. I had specifically been hoarding meseta literally since the start of the final game to buy the HUcast parts when they finally became available. Oh well to that.

I was LITERALLY going to buy/make 2 new characters JUST because of these outfits. I had the AC all set aside and bought for it, too. (RAmar & HUcaseal) Nomatter what, I will get HUcast, I don't care if it's 40 bucks, just let me at it.

I really hope that AC purchased through PSO2es will count for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I really hope that AC purchased through PSO2es will count for this.
    For some reason, AC purchased through PSO2es never gets count for the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    Has anything been said yet about how MUCH it will be to spend to get the Ragol Memory?

Rumors have it at 5k AC = at LEAST 40 dollars (Please be untrue/rubbish)
    Is that 40 dollars for ONE OUTFIT*?

Also, if they're usual shenanigans are in play, you'd have to actually spend the entire 5k before getting the memory. Then you spend the memory and get 1 costume. Or, hopefully, if you're a CAST, the entire set arm/leg/torso/head --they couldn't be so cruel as to make each piece of a cast be 40 dollars, could they?

*I can certainly see why they would want them untradeable if they're event related
    If you could sell them, no one would bother to go to the event thinking "Well I will just use meseta to buy it later" They want the event to do good, so they lock the world's most wanted costumes behind it. It's the only thing famous enough to get people off their butts and to the event.

Hopefully some "Undisclosed Method" appears that works or people complain until more ways comes about to get these. I had specifically been hoarding meseta literally since the start of the final game to buy the HUcast parts when they finally became available. Oh well to that.

I was LITERALLY going to buy/make 2 new characters JUST because of these outfits. I had the AC all set aside and bought for it, too. (RAmar & HUcaseal) Nomatter what, I will get HUcast, I don't care if it's 40 bucks, just let me at it.
    usually we getting rappy costume for 40 dollars
    ragol memory is better, no?