Question [Ship 2] New Player Looking for Friends & Help

Hey there,
    I'm a semi-new player that's been playing PSO2 in super short bursts on and off over the past year or so, but I still find myself pretty lost when it comes to what I want to do when I get on to play. I was wondering if I could find some people willing to help out a new player with his multitude of questions, as well as make friends to play the game with in general since I don't really know what I'm doing. :P All the friends that I've coaxed into playing the game with me have either touched on it for a week and dropped it, or have played the crap out of it and have moved on to other things.

If you're interested in adding me, I'm on Ship 2 and my character name is KnightFire (Currently a level 25 Hunter.) Thanks for reading my post!

I'll send a friendo next time I'm online. We're in totally different time zones, but I play mostly on weekends, so I'm sure we could work something out. c:
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    I'll send a friendo next time I'm online. We're in totally different time zones, but I play mostly on weekends, so I'm sure we could work something out. c:
    I'm a night owl, so stuff might work out. Thanks

Knightfire add me. I'm on late at night on east coast time zone. Rixen78 is my ingame tag as well.

Rappy Hunter

hey KnightFire, feel free to shoot me a friends request through visphone just character search for character name Krysis. I can help you out if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by rixen78 View Post
    Knightfire add me. I'm on late at night on east coast time zone. Rixen78 is my ingame tag as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysis View Post
    hey KnightFire, feel free to shoot me a friends request through visphone just character search for character name Krysis. I can help you out if you need it.
    Sorry for getting back so late. I've added both of you. Thanks!

added. just waiting for confirmation

The Profound Duckness SuperCentipede's Avatar

Feel free to add me as well. I'm SuperCentipede ingame and OB1 is my Braver.

Kath, we're both in the same timezone and we Oceanics need to stick together! So add me as well.

The Profound Duckness SuperCentipede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightFire View Post
    Hey there,
    I'm a semi-new player that's been playing PSO2 in super short bursts on and off over the past year or so, but I still find myself pretty lost when it comes to what I want to do when I get on to play. I was wondering if I could find some people willing to help out a new player with his multitude of questions, as well as make friends to play the game with in general since I don't really know what I'm doing. :P All the friends that I've coaxed into playing the game with me have either touched on it for a week and dropped it, or have played the crap out of it and have moved on to other things.

If you're interested in adding me, I'm on Ship 2 and my character name is KnightFire (Currently a level 25 Hunter.) Thanks for reading my post!
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm SuperCentipede in-game and my Braver's name is OB1.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    Kath, add me as well. I'm in your time zone and we Oceanics need to stick together!