Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default admins being mean

Ok, so here goes im sitting in the ship for my buddy to clear something so I can go level. I have been playing for like 3 hours now and i said that I had a "poopybutt" and inquired if someone had a wet wipe. Then I was silenced, this of course made me quite peeved and once i found out I was un-silenced. I said poop agian to get the admins attention and was trying to understand why poop is such a heavy word in this community as i work with kindergartners and they don't get in trouble for saying poopybutt then i was kicked for the day. I don't know what your admin screening process is or if he was having a bad day but I find that kind of behavior unacceptable i have no clue what the admins name is but I was kicked around 2 oclock pm 5/25/15.
    Thanks and i hope this is resolved soon,
    TGZUS

Who silenced you where? The PSOW admins are not related to the proxy chat admins, and neither of them are related to Sega.

Yeah we're not affiliated with the Proxy guys.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I believe you have a fundemental misunderstanding of the free speech issue,

The Proxy in question, is run privately, and the person there can dictate what behavior they want, and are not required to answer specifc question you have, as they are offering a service of their own free will.

And free spech, as it stands in the US, is that the government itself, which the proxy is not, have no right to censor speech.

So the solution is simple, don't use words that will get you banned, the admin there is not requried, nor is it necessary for them to explain their reasoning.
    And they are not affliated with Sega or PSO-W in anyway, so this topic might not even register on their radar.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It's a global chat. So please mind your manners, I guess.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

No, it's a global chat that you must be known in to act a fool, duh. You can't talk about sex, drugs, and other things until you hip in the crowd, didn't you learn that at school!?

The worst censoring I've ever seen was in Blade and Soul China.
    The game would just randomly silence people for hours and nobody could tell they were silenced.
    You can't even use emote commands, so everyone just thinks you're ignoring them.
    Only way to communicate is by mail, which means you have to sit at a mailbox and hope people notice they're getting mail.
    It silenced both EN and CN players, and nobody could figure out what triggered it.
    Oh, and right after the silencing was removed, you could say one small normal sentence and get silenced for a few more hours.
    Most frustrating shit ever.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 25, 2015 at 10:49 PM.

You could always just turn off proxy gchat and head up to B-001 for some dumb conversation.

Could just find a team and make some friends who aren't chumps.
    Last edited by Sayara; May 26, 2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Dont use such words. I'll silence you too !! !
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The worst censoring I've ever seen was in Blade and Soul China.
    The game would just randomly silence people for hours and nobody could tell they were silenced.
    You can't even use emote commands, so everyone just thinks you're ignoring them.
    Only way to communicate is by mail, which means you have to sit at a mailbox and hope people notice they're getting mail.
    It silenced both EN and CN players, and nobody could figure out what triggered it.
    Oh, and right after the silencing was removed, you could say one small normal sentence and get silenced for a few more hours.
    Most frustrating shit ever.
    Welp... Hopefully that doesn't happen in the EU/NA version when it's released like later this year (closed beta) and fully released early next year.