Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Best Weap FI/HU but not 11*+

Any help to get equip but non 11* + weap because im new and need some good weap to start grinding im lv 63/50 FI/HU , i have money and some boosters.

Thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by jordanblake View Post
    Any help to get equip but non 11* + weap because im new and need some good weap to start grinding im lv 63/50 FI/HU , i have money and some boosters.

Thanks very much
    your answer will be probably red.

but red daggers are better than niren kamui??

Thanks very much
    but red daggers are better than niren kamui??
    Niren Kamui is 11* as far as I know. And unless pp slayer is taken and your satk is 2k or below, then no, red still superior in consistency and damage.

I'll explain that further since you're new and probably down't know what Spectre is talking about by simply saying red.
    Red Weapons, after receiving a hidden potential, became very good entry level weapons.
    Get them from Player shop (buy 2 if you need to boost their Element) or do some Advance quests, they drop like candy.
    then you need to craft them, grind to +10, do a few Challenge quests until you have 13,500 Challenge Miles to get 3 Photon Boosters and unlock the weapons hidden potential, which gives you +14/15/16% damage while weapon is crafted. Then you can Grind/Affix/craft to further boost the weapons power.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I'll explain that further since you're new and probably down't know what Spectre is talking about by simply saying red.
    Red Weapons, after receiving a hidden potential, became very good entry level weapons.
    Get them from Player shop (buy 2 if you need to boost their Element) or do some Advance quests, they drop like candy.
    then you need to craft them, grind to +10, do a few Challenge quests until you have 13,500 Challenge Miles to get 3 Photon Boosters and unlock the weapons hidden potential, which gives you +14/15/16% damage while weapon is crafted. Then you can Grind/Affix/craft to further boost the weapons power.

i see thanks very much,btw whats is a good "affix" for the weap??,i have like 7m,and on units i have ziegs ones,i want to affix a red partizian too,thanks alls for the answesss

Just check out Selphea's Affixing 101 guide. It covers most basic and more advanced affixes.
    http://www.fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/

for Partisan you would want crafted critical spear, because it boost Raptor PA.
    Spoiler!

For Photon Booster, if you're not in an hurry, Featured Quest sometime give one as a reward. But still better to do Challenge for your main weapon(s), then wait on Featured to hand some if you wish.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

There aren't any 10* weapons that are really worth using without crafting them, and if you're going to craft weapons, you may as well use weapons from the Red set indeed, and don't forget to make them usable by another class.